[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Answer this 75

Answer this 75

Hi gang,i got another brain twister for ya,what legendary performer was given the wrong first name at his baptism?...of course with the knowledge here this will more than likely be answered in ten minutes,but go for for it!!

Wow,i'm shocked with the music minds here that nobody got this one,ok here goes..at his baptism the baby's father[martin]wanted his son named for him but the priest forgot and named him after his godfather the kid grew up with the name....francis albert sinatra!!!

Jai, it might not seem like it to you but that was too hard...Given the primary nature of the site a lot of folks were probably scratching their heads over soul singers and the rock based
    crew were probably mulling over rock legends, and then to some of our younger members
    LL Cool J is an icon...then again, maybe he is....

Haaaaaaaaa,i'm surprised because the folks here cover the whole spectrum when it comes to music,and the knowledge is unsurpassed with folks like-robb k-stu-ralph,haha maybe they didn't read this post because i know one of them would know the answer but hey to stump the legends is pretty cool..well i'm off on my next stumper hehehe!!

Bring it on, Jai, bring it on...

Is his birth certificate correct?