[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hopefully since we have new forum members since my previous posting, perhaps some of the new members can help with this effort. Thanks. Just wanted to reactivate it again.

My annual update from my previous postings. Hopefully some new members can help with this effort. Thanks.

Wanted to bring this to the forefront again so perhaps we can come up with some additional cards that were generated over the Golden Era of Motown.

Christmas 2020 is just around the corner. Let's start this thread again and maybe there are some new members who may have some of the blanks that are missing. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by woodward View Post
    Christmas 2021 is just around the corner. Let's start this thread again and maybe there are some new members who may have some of the blanks that are missing. Fingers crossed.
    My annual wish list for others that have not been revealed. Thanks.

Christmas 2022 is rapidly approaching.

Just a request for new forum members who may be able to locate some additional cards besides the three already confirmed: 1975; 1977; and 1981.

Thanks for any help anyone can give.