[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I love the first card, what a great illustration! Would love a copy of that to put on my fridge this December

Just wondering if any new Forum members have any knowledge into whether any other cards were issued. Annual reminder. I also obtained the 1975 that Johnny Raven alerted me that was for sale on eBay. It has a Christmas tree of LPs on the red cover and the inside has a collage of maybe 50 or 60 Motown artists. It was obtained from a friend of Tom DiPierro's who donated it to me free after I committed to buy it on eBay. They lived together in Greenwich Village and we reminisced about Tom and how important he was to Motown.

Just a inquiry if anyone can supply information on cards other than those that were mentioned. I now have three in my collection. There must some others out there that some collectors have in their collection that they could share with the forum members. Thank you.

Hopefully since we have new forum members since my previous posting, perhaps some of the new members can help with this effort. Thanks. Just wanted to reactivate it again.

My annual update from my previous postings. Hopefully some new members can help with this effort. Thanks.

Wanted to bring this to the forefront again so perhaps we can come up with some additional cards that were generated over the Golden Era of Motown.

Christmas 2020 is just around the corner. Let's start this thread again and maybe there are some new members who may have some of the blanks that are missing. Fingers crossed.