7. Ain't Nothin' To It
    8. Someone To Go Home To
    9. As Long As There's You
    10. Disco Royale
    11. Trust Me
    12. I'm Yours Now
    13. Hey! The Party's In Here
    14. Dance Floor Lover
    15. Tell Me How Long It's Been [[Since You Had A Friend)
    16. Running Man

Thanks for posting that Berry. I'm not familiar with these Motown releases from 1978 and 1979, but I'm going to pick them up and give them a spin.

Pre-order on Amazon UK:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...ls_o00_s00_i00

I remember listening to the first Cuba Gooding album. I don't recall it being that good. He had done much better work with the Main Ingredient.
    Last edited by Kamasu_Jr; 10-27-2012 at 02:16 PM.

I agree Kamasu, I recently transferred his albums to CD [[which I am trying to do with my entire collection) and they were basically just cheap disco lps. He sounded fine, the material was just not very imaginative at all, something that was crippling Motown at the time

Quote Originally Posted by BayouMotownMan View Post
    I agree Kamasu, I recently transferred his albums to CD [[which I am trying to do with my entire collection) and they were basically just cheap disco lps. He sounded fine, the material was just not very imaginative at all, something that was crippling Motown at the time

That's how I remember it too. I wonder who decides what albums will be reissued and what their reasoning is? Cuba Gooding's first Motown album was not that good and did not sell and I'd see copies of it in used vinyl stores...nobody was buying it still. But here it comes again. And to think, no one seems interested in reissuing some of the good Motown albums that are out of print like Leslie Uggams. At this rate, I bet we will see the Fifth Dimension's two Motown albums reissued on CD.
    Last edited by Kamasu_Jr; 10-27-2012 at 02:21 PM.

I'd love to see the two 5th Dimension lps re-issued, I liked both of them. A Good Love and High On Sunshine are among my favs. Terri Bryant was a good vocalist, she replaced Marilyn. Whatever happened to her? Or Lou Courtney?

Quote Originally Posted by BayouMotownMan View Post
    Hey BayouMotownMan,
    I am doing the same thing to my vinyls - transferring them to CD. Are you using a regular turntable or a USB turnover?

thanks,
    Tyrone