[REMOVE ADS]

Bargain price...The Sound of Early Motown..3 cd set

my friend bought me this from UK Tescos today i think ..£3......keep an eye out.........
    Attached Images Attached Images  

to be more precise Stockport Tescos.....if theres one theres more......

I'll try to find this CD. It's definitely on ebay, but sadly it's not available on Amazon.

@MrTopCat
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Greetings-De...0934101&sr=1-1

There's also a picture here showing the track list. All songs are on Motown Complete Singles Volume 1, except Marvin Gaye's "Mr Sandman" which is on Volume 2.

I guess this is another one of these releases based on the 50 year copyright in the EU [[which is changed to 70 years going forward).

@calvin - thanks a lot man. I tried to find it on Amazon yesterday, but failed to do so. The box art is pretty nice, although, I'd have included a pic of the Hitsville building.

About the track list - yes, they're available on TCMS vol 1, but I am yet to start buying those sets, cause they're too expensive :/

some here on e bay......not £3 but cheap enuff

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GREETING-F...item5d3554f27f

Quote Originally Posted by MrTopCat View Post
    @calvin - thanks a lot man. I tried to find it on Amazon yesterday, but failed to do so. The box art is pretty nice, although, I'd have included a pic of the Hitsville building.

About the track list - yes, they're available on TCMS vol 1, but I am yet to start buying those sets, cause they're too expensive :/
    It appears on Amazon.co.uk, just drop the search box down to Music and then just type in Detroit, it is the 2nd one down listed. Had a quick look on Amazon.com but didn't find it.

Bought today for £3, Sainsburys UK......

If you paid £3 for it - then it's probably worth £3

Now you tell me, I imported mine from Germany...and paid somewhat more than £3.

If I'd gone into Marks & Spencer Cafe Revive, and bought a cup of tea and a slice of cake, I'd have been charged more - so yes, definitely worth spending the three pounds, even for basic transfers and quite a few duplicated tracks, to play while driving around in the car. Sadly no royalties payable, I guess...