[REMOVE ADS]

Does the Mary Wells Looking Back 2 CD set come with a booklet?

I am wondering because I bought a used copy on Ebay and mine didn't come with one.

RossHolloway Guest
    I believe all those anthologies did. I actually have the one on Martha & The Vandellas signed by Martha Reeves herself!

That's right. The Looking Back collection came with a booklet.

Thank you!

yes, Carlo & its a pretty good one...not at home but from memory its written by David Ritz.

Quote Originally Posted by RossHolloway View Post
    I believe all those anthologies did. I actually have the one on Martha & The Vandellas signed by Martha Reeves herself!
    I saw Martha and the Vandellas in concert right before their collection was released, and they were actually giving the booklet out to the fans, like it was a souvenir program. So when the collection was released, I ended up with two.

Quote Originally Posted by motony View Post
    yes, Carlo & its a pretty good one...not at home but from memory its written by David Ritz.
    Your memory hasn't let you down - it was David Ritz.

The booklet has 20 pages.

stopinthenameoflove Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    I am wondering because I bought a used copy on Ebay and mine didn't come with one.
    All the box sets in that series came with a booklet, but it didn't fit into the plastic cd case, it fitted into the outer cardboard slipcase. So if someone didn't keep the outer slipcase the booklet would most likely be lost

Carlo, if you bought this release in a cardboard cover it should have the booklet. If you acquired a single -double then there wasn`t a booklet supplied. I had to buy the double cardboard one to get a booklet