[REMOVE ADS]

Jai, are you out there?

Hey, has anyone heard from Jai? I just want to check on his well-being. Hey Jai, if you can hear me please respond.

mrclemma, Jai is around, he uses the name arr & bee.

He's probably out in the shed with his hooch.......

Thanks, Nosey. Hey Moe, I'd be hitting the hooch hard too if my team got swept by the motor city kitties. I just wanted to rub a little salt in the wound. Gently, of course. I'd like to get Jai's take on what happened. I was expecting New York to take the series in five games. It's a damn shame about Jeter. The man is a class act [[and a Michigan native). Ah well, next stop, St Louie.

Quote Originally Posted by mrclemma View Post
    thanks, nosey. Hey moe, i'd be hitting the hooch hard too if my team got swept by the motor city kitties. I just wanted to rub a little salt in the wound. Gently, of course. I'd like to get jai's take on what happened. I was expecting new york to take the series in five games. It's a damn shame about jeter. The man is a class act [[and a michigan native). Ah well, next stop, st louie.
    well thank you for thinking of me,as moe stated[she knows me so well-hehe]i'm here most of the time,as for the yankees they just fell[money don't always get it done]jeter will be back and so will the yankees if it will make you feel any better my nats fell too!!!....well i gotta get back out to the still[opps-er-ahem]the lab..hehehehehe!!!

Thank God you didn't OD !!!!!

[QUOTE=daddyacey;129721]Thank God you didn't OD !!!!![/QUOTE/HAAAAAAAAAAA,IF[OD]MEANS OVERDUE IT THEN THAT'S ME,I ALWAYS OVERDUE IT THANKS FOR THINKING OF ME THOUGH..OD..HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!