[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sophisticated_soul View Post
    In California a 4.0 is hardly even reported in the news! LOL!!
    LOL so true ... a 4.0 here is normally ignored if felt at all

Quote Originally Posted by sophisticated_soul View Post
    In California a 4.0 is hardly even reported in the news! LOL!!
    Somehow I'm not comforted by that [[*smile)......

lol the Shango song "Day After Day"

Folks....thanks so much for the fun, frolic and facts!!!! I'll miss you all next week.....but I'll steal some nice stuff for ya....

Every time I hear Frank's spoken intro, I can't help thinking how similar his voice sounds to Bob Kayli aka Robert Gordy.

Really enjoyed tonight's show, John.
    You'll be missed next Tuesday.
    Just don't get too ensconced in those vaults!

While you're in N.Y. "take a closer look" at everything 'vault-ish' that you can see.

Thanks for the awesome tribute to Frank and have a super time next week in the big city JP

SMILE to you all....and thankss!!!!!!!! You all take care!!!!

Great show John. We'll miss you, too. Have a wonderful trip and a great time!
    Last edited by sophisticated_soul; 10-17-2012 at 12:01 AM.

Hi John, as a huge fan of Motown [[and your extended versions on YouTube :-), I'm going to listen to your show on WOMR, through the internet that is, cause I'm from the Netherlands....The other day I couldn't find an archive on the site to download your broadcasts. Are there any links? Man....I saw you had the Payne-sisters in your show recently....awesome......

Quote Originally Posted by Hulswood View Post
    Hi John, as a huge fan of Motown [[and your extended versions on YouTube :-), I'm going to listen to your show on WOMR, through the internet that is, cause I'm from the Netherlands....The other day I couldn't find an archive on the site to download your broadcasts. Are there any links? Man....I saw you had the Payne-sisters in your show recently....awesome......
    Hulswood....thanks so much for your post!!! I appreciate your kind words. As you may know by now...I didn't have a show last night...but I'll be back on the air next Tuesday night [[not sure what the time will be for you in the Netherlands).
    The podcasts can be found on the WOMR page on the left menu....called "spoken word" podcasts....search by date and find 1/12/12. You sadly will find only one part of my interview with Blinky Williams and her late husband William. Sorry there are not more....the powers that be take them down after a while due to limited bandwidth.
    John