[REMOVE ADS]

Rhonda Ross In Concert Nov. 5

Attachment 5496Music
    Watch Out, Jason Gould! Another Superstar's Offspring Is Taking The Stage!By Michael Musto Fri., Oct. 12 2012 at 10:57 AM Categories: Music

And this one isn't singing with her mother.

"Rhonda Ross, the only daughter of legendary superstars Diana Ross and business mogul Berry Gordy, performs refreshing, emotive, jazz-inspired songs demonstrating 'the apple don't fall far from the tree'."

Two drink mininum.

Cash only.

I thought Rhonda was a well-established artist? Shame her promoters need to build off her famous parents.

Jason Gould performs? I've never heard that....

I think Rhonda would more accurately be called a businesswoman rather than a singer. She hasn't had hits and does only a modest number of appearances.

I think Jason Gould may be the person writing that column, but I'm unsure.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenpwood View Post
    Jason Gould performs? I've never heard that....
    Jason Gould recently released a "mini album" of about 5 songs now available on amazon etc. The guy can sing. Who knew? He sang with his mother, Barbra, at her recent Brooklyn concert. He's around 45. I wonder why he waited so long.

smark21 Guest
    I thought Rhonda Ross was selling real estate these days. It is a bit tacky that the venue is advertising her as the daughter of Diana Ross and Berry Gordy.

Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    I thought Rhonda Ross was selling real estate these days. It is a bit tacky that the venue is advertising her as the daughter of Diana Ross and Berry Gordy.
    I suppose whatever will sell tickets? Funny that they also use "An Evening With"......

Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    It might be a bit tacky to advertise Rhonda as the daughter of Diana Ross and Berry Gordy but it certainly will help with the ticket sales, so???????

I am surprise that Rhonda still uses just the "Ross" surname though, I thought she always adds her husband's surname "Kendrick" to the Ross name as well.