[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Dynamics

Dynamics

Does anybody know who played on "Misery" and "I'm The Man?" And, where they were recorded? I'm getting lost in some of these old tapes.

Peace,

Voosh/George

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  21.1 KB
    "Twirl" should have that information. He was documenting the history of Harry Balk's music business career. I haven't seen him post here for a couple of months, but I'm sure he's a member. You might try to PM him. I doubt that the session musicians' data is available, but I'm sure we could find out at which studio it was recorded. I seem to remember that it WAS recorded in Detroit, despite most of Harry's final recordings being made in New York at that time.

Both tracks were recorded at United Sound in Detroit with the Royal Playboys as the backing band.

US issue = Big Top 3161 [[Oct. 1963)
    UK = London HL 9809
    Australia = London HL 2151
    Canada = Quality 1576x
    Germany = Heliodor 453 142

Thanks so much.