[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson and Human Nature in Las Vegas; May 2013

Published on Jun 11, 2013

It was a Night of Motown Magic as Mary Wilson [[The Supremes) joined Human Nature on stage to perform "Stop! In the Name of Love" & "You Can't Hurry Love" on May 30, 2013. Duke Fakir [[Four Tops) was also in attendance for a very special night at "Smokey Robinson Presents Human Nature: The Motown Show" at The Venetian in Las Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    Im real sorry to say this but the guys were horrible. Mary was real good though although at almost 70 her wobbly breasts should be more covered imo.

Roberta

Not good. Extremely corny.

Mary has excellent breasts!

I wonder [[other than the recordings that they have done with Human Nature), does Mary and Smokey have a financial stake in this act?

thomas96 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Im real sorry to say this but the guys were horrible. Mary was real good though although at almost 70 her wobbly breasts should be more covered imo.

Roberta
    I agree, Mary was fantastic though the guys look like a high school talent show is doing it. The band was great as well though.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas96 View Post
    I agree, Mary was fantastic though the guys look like a high school talent show is doing it. The band was great as well though.
    I liked it real campy. They seem to be having fun. Clearly the song was not in Mary's key but she still worked it. As for her breast we know they are real because implants don't move like that

I think it is more like real breasts would move a lot more unless firmly strapped in. No way are those ALL real.

Quote Originally Posted by rod_rick View Post
    I liked it real campy. They seem to be having fun. Clearly the song was not in Mary's key but she still worked it. As for her breast we know they are real because implants don't move like that
    I know that they're real too! Trust me........hehehehehehehehehe.......!

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    I think it is more like real breasts would move a lot more unless firmly strapped in. No way are those ALL real.
    They are all real and they're all Mary's! LOL!

Here the Supreme Supreme showing them how it is done!

smark21 Guest
    It appears that Mary is wearing the same awful outfit from “Trashy Lingerie” that she wore on the red carpet at that 2012 Oscars Party.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx4dfG5Sj7Y

Thanks Marv.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=_78aOaRaEhI

Not holding back too much here!
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Here the Supreme Supreme showing them how it is done!

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    Thanks Marv.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=_78aOaRaEhI

Not holding back too much here!
    That was a brilliant concert with the Toledo Symphony. I saw B.B. King in that same theater just over a month ago. Sing Mary!!!

She wasn't holding back here either....whew!

Perhaps it would have been better if she had. There are lyrics to be considered. Stick to ballads, Mary!
    She wasn't holding back here either....whew!

Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. All I can think of to say, is "WOW" That should be her closer. Just stand there for a full minute basking in applause, then walk off. Give them something to remember. let it seep into their craws. Then, as an encore come back and do, if she must, Someday. But why interrupt the biggest ovation of the night after a stellar performance to sing a song by Diana Ross & The Andantes? Even if I liked her on it, it's not going to top I Am Changing. Mercy - that's the best I've ever heard her do that.

Come on Rob have you notice that all the former Supremes [[from Diana to Susaye) breast are much larger now? If their not real I wonder if they all got a Supreme breast discount. But seriously, the fake ones don't move.

Quote Originally Posted by rod_rick View Post
    Come on Rob have you notice that all the former Supremes [[from Diana to Susaye) breast are much larger now? If their not real I wonder if they all got a Supreme breast discount. But seriously, the fake ones don't move.
    Jobeterob doesn't know much about this subject, hehehehehehehehe!

I know that they're real too! Trust me........hehehehehehehehehe.......!
    omg. there's only one way that you can personally know that for sure. i doubt that mary let you do that
    Last edited by milven; 06-12-2013 at 04:42 PM.

Diana's are no more real than Mary's. These women are 70 years old. Tits don't perk up like that naturally. They just don't.

Wait, y'all talking about breasts of 70-year-old women?

*exiting thread*

Diana's are no more real than Mary's. These women are 70 years old. Tits don't perk up like that naturally. They just don't.
    Well Mary's are the real deal. She always had a great set. When women age ,they get bigger. I don't know anything about Diana Ross's breast because she never had any to speak of, but I KNOW Mary's are not fake, implants, balloons or any of that bullshit.

Well Mary's are the real deal. She always had a great set. When women age ,they get bigger. I don't know anything about Diana Ross's breast because she never had any to speak of, but I KNOW Mary's are not fake, implants, balloons or any of that bullshit.
    1. I can't believe that we are actually discussing the size of an entertainer's breast. I'm guilty too.

2. I can't believe that I am saying this, but I agree with you. Both woman's body's have changed as they aged. They are both fuller woman than they were years ago.

3. I also don't believe that Mary had implants. But it is something that I do not KNOW. If Mary were to have any work done, she should consider a breast reduction or wear less revealing clothing.

4. How do you ] KNOW Mary's are not fake, implants, balloons or any of that bullshit. ? I know the rest of us don't know what we are talking about and have our heads up our ass, but still, that is something kind of personal. I wonder how and why you are privy to this info.

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    1. KNOW Mary's are not fake, implants, balloons or any of that bullshit. [/B][/i] ? I know the rest of us don't know what we are talking about and have our heads up our ass, but still, that is something kind of personal. I wonder how and why you are privy to this info.
    Man, I can't tell you that! hehehehehehehehe!!!!!!! Moving on now.........

Was it a "Sammy Davis Jr." situation?

Quote Originally Posted by skooldem1 View Post
    Was it a "Sammy Davis Jr." situation?
    lol in his dreams. lol

Roberta

These women are public figures, one still very prominent in the public consciousness and one with a more prominent figure. So, it should be OK to comment. I'll try and be more polite.

It is possible that in the pictures I have seen, there are gizmos underneath the breasts pushing thing prominently higher. So maybe it is all real.

But I'm not convinced. Breasts do not sit up that high and perky at 70 without assistance and both sets sit high and proud.

Head up ass is OK once in a while as long as you know where it is.

Rob those tits are well supported LOL. You are funny "Head up ass is OK once in a while as long as you know where it is".