[REMOVE ADS]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Hello Jack, release date 19 November, I wonder what's happened there. I have been told mine was dispatched today. If the 19th comes and it's at a considerably lower price, there's going to be an awful lot of upset people in the UK/EU.

It has been this way with most of the Hip-O releases: they usually are for sale for normal prices from the UK retailers 1,5 -2 months after they are for sale from the Hip-O website!
    I guess IHAS will cost around 10-12 UK pounds in november.
    But we were all going a bit crazy after reports of only 2000 copies...

The David Ruffin CD is back in stock on Amazon.co.uk. The price is kinda steep though - £19.93 AND "it may require up to 2 additional days to deliver".

A friend of mine ordered his copy of IHAS from Amazon.co.uk and has received it today, so it looks like we were worrying for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by 144man View Post
    A friend of mine ordered his copy of IHAS from Amazon.co.uk and has received it today, so it looks like we were worrying for nothing.
    I know, I can't believe I fell for that scam . . . er . . . marketing ploy.

Has anyone here received their David Ruffin CD yet ?!? I'm still waiting for mine to arrive...

Quote Originally Posted by MrTopCat View Post
    Has anyone here received their David Ruffin CD yet ?!? I'm still waiting for mine to arrive...
    Not yet, but I ordered mine on Amazon UK - and I think you did too [[?) - from a marketplace seller based in the US. Mine was dispatched on 11 Oct, it normally takes 10 days or so for these to arrive in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by calvin View Post
    Not yet, but I ordered mine on Amazon UK - and I think you did too [[?) - from a marketplace seller based in the US. Mine was dispatched on 11 Oct, it normally takes 10 days or so for these to arrive in the UK.
    Mine was dispatched on the 11th as well. I know that it usually takes around 10 days for the items to arrive, but I am super excited about listening to it and 10 days seems like an eternity XD

Thanks for the info calvin

Hello MrTC & Calvin, I recieved DR on Wednesday and IHAS yesterday. I hope yours arrive soon.

Well, hopefully it will arrive tomorrow.... I can't wait!

I finally have it... YAY.... It's INCREDIBLE. What an album!

All this hype and worry over nothing, LOL.