[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wells -"Oh little Boy"

I have recently purchased a Japanese pic sleeve issue of Mary Wells "My Guy"/"Oh little boy " on the Globe label. When playing "Oh little boy" at first l thought it was a mistake, a different song altogether, this version has a 10 second or so intro l have never heard before, the Liz Lands part seems longer and it seems to have a very slightly slower tempo.
    As my memory fails me these days, sorry if this has been brought up before and if this version has cropped up on CD please remind me which one! This song is probably my favourite of Mary's recordings and l just didn,t recall this version at all when playing it.

The comments to the review of "Oh Little Boy" on the Motown Junkies site will be of help to you.

So there is an alternate version of Oh Little Boy? I bet it gets left off of the supposed upcoming Hip O release on Mary Wells.