http://www.live365.com/index.live

hello kids, u can turn off your radios now, the classic master is back! i know it's been awhile since i've done a new show[[april) i had a bad virus and lost all my music, so i had to start from scratch. i finally got it together[[somewhat) and i know a lot of you here were enjoying and inquiring about the show. some of the new people here might not have heard of my show, basically i do a old school show[[60's, 70's, 80's and 90's show and a sunday slow jam show and a spot light a special artist on each show.) a little something for everyone. check me out and let me know what u think! i will be starting with my 80's and 90's and beyond show first, since that the show i got the most requested song for and go through the 60's and so on, u know the format! so check out the internet's best kept secret and post my link on your face book page, spread the word to your friends and fans of some good old school music! i can also be heard on your mobile phone[[smart phone, blackberry) and tivo. find out more details when you log on.
marv, i will be posting the play list later when i get in from work!

thanks!

the classic master.