[REMOVE ADS]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    It's easy to see now how so many really great songs just slipped through the cracks. There were just too many great songs to choose from. Motown had an embarrassment of riches!

Quote Originally Posted by texassoul View Post
    Fabulous song [[Dark Side Of The World) and Marvin's version is quite nice. I think it's on the "Lost & Found: Love Starved Heart" LP of previously unreleased songs.
    I believe that Johnny did a version incorporating both Marvin & Diana.

I co-sign, Texassoul!

Leave A Little Room ... you have just put the icing on the show Johnny! WOW! thank you thank you thank you

Ahhhhhhhhhh! Leave A Little Room is one of my top Diana songs of all time. I get the side eye of death on long car trips singing along to this album hehe..... Thanks John!

Super great show John! You are Supreme! Thanks everybody! See you next time.

So 3 more hours is out of the question.....? ;o)

Oh, what a night. John, thank you so much.

Thank you all....so much!

RossHolloway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight johnny View Post
    Howdy, ladies and germs! Tonight, on "Nightflight", join me for a bombastic review of the Motown "filler", the album songs used to flesh out the track list so it would total 12 [[give or take). These tracks weren't intended tobe hits, so they were never printed onto 45rpm records. And ironically, these tracks contained not only some of Motown's WORST songs...but yet and still, some were Motown's BEST tracks. But just to add a bit more diversity,
    I'll include some of Motown's "B" sides. And I might just have a little news about Andy Skurow's and George Solomon's next show with me. All this...and more....tonight...on "Nightflight"....on WOMR 92.1 FM Provincetown and WFMR 91.3 FM Orleans and streaming live worldwide at www.womr.org
    Thanks! John
    And Next Week.......Scherrie and Freda Payne....LIVE!
    I wasn't able to listen in to your show last night MJ, but what was your news about Andy and George's next show with you??

Quote Originally Posted by RossHolloway View Post
    I wasn't able to listen in to your show last night MJ, but what was your news about Andy and George's next show with you??
    The Oct. 9th Nightflight's guests, Andy Skurow & George Solomon, will preview and share tidbits about the "I Hear A Symphony" expanded edition.
    John's teaser of Andy presented in a different way was a pre-recorded invite by Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by RossHolloway View Post
    We missed you, Ross! Thanks, Carole!

That's definitely a show to catch!

RossHolloway Guest
    Thanks Carole and MJ.