[REMOVE ADS]

2011-2012 60's soul cd releases; I've been out of the loop, I've lost track, help!

I've been out of the loop from the soul scene for a bit. I haven't got an LP player, I'm just interested in cd's. I thought it would be handy for people like me to have a centralised place where the last couple of year's releases can be kept up to date. I'm hoping it might be useful for others, I'd really appreciate it for my own purposes anyway!

I've limited it to 2011-2012, as I think I'm up to date with things until then. When I say 60's, it can be a mixture with 70's, but I'm really not interested in generic re-releases but rather things that were not released on cd before or unreleased tracks. For example, I'm not interested in listing the 50th Anniversary Temtpations cd set as its been done before [[I think anyway!) Something like Ace/Kent's Shorty Long cd on the other hand contains music that was largely unreleased in the cd era.

If there's enough responses then I can edit this first message and compile a full list. Any help is greatly appreciated, I've barely had time to listen to music over the past couple of years let alone keep up with new releases and I'd really like to catch up on what I've missed out on.

Thanks

You might try the Both Sides Now Stereo Message Board or forum because they keep old posts and the posters are pretty savvy about music released on CD and whether the tracks are previously vaulted, mono or stereo.