[REMOVE ADS]

Cindy Birdsong shares from her heart and sings from her soul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKNKb...eature=related I believe this is a full version and vg quality of something that was posted before. Cindy on PTL.

Now... who was it on this board that said that Cindy couldn't have POSSIBLY been singing that intro to "The Loving Country" because her voice was not high enough, not operatic enough, or strong enough to pull that off? Well there you have it folks. BOOM.

smark21 Guest
    I wonder if Cindy ever tried to give Tammy Faye Bakker some much needed make up tips before or after the show? If she did, Tammy Faye certainly wasn’t listening.

I believe Cindy Birdsong is a good singer that could have been great given the opportunity and attention.

Good job Cindy!

Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    I wonder if Cindy ever tried to give Tammy Faye Bakker some much needed make up tips before or after the show? If she did, Tammy Faye certainly wasn’t listening.
    What's "much needed" as far as Tammy's makeup? That's her signature. Seems to me a certain Motown diva has some pretty signature hair.....ha! Have you ever seen the film "The Eyes of Tammy Faye"? You'll never look at Tammy the same way again.

I saw that documentary and it was very good.

The great thing about Tammy was she wasnt afraid to be herself!

Quote Originally Posted by skooldem1 View Post
    I saw that documentary and it was very good.
    I agree. For a woman that was made into a "clown" by the media, she sure had a lot of heart. She was one of the first religious gurus to embrace the GLBT community and for that alone, I tip my mascara to her. Did anyone ever watch her on the "Surreal Life" with Vanilla Ice and Ron Jeremy? She certainly proved that you can live by the Lord and still have a sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    What's "much needed" as far as Tammy's makeup? That's her signature. Seems to me a certain Motown diva has some pretty signature hair.....ha! Have you ever seen the film "The Eyes of Tammy Faye"? You'll never look at Tammy the same way again.
    I loved Tammy Faye Baker. She was basically a real nice, good woman with a huge heart.

Roberta

smark21 Guest
    I came to really like Tammy Faye as well—she truly had a great heart and did her best to live by her beliefs . But I would still take make up tips from Cindy Birdsong any time!

Tammy Faye and Cindy Birdsong: two non-judgemental ladies with very big hearts

Quote Originally Posted by JimBagley View Post
    Tammy Faye and Cindy Birdsong: two non-judgemental ladies with very big hearts
    Well said.

To quote Mary Wilson: "Everyone loved Cindy". And I don't think there's a fan out there who can say one bad thing about her...now that's a Supreme! [[whether Mary or Diana liked to think she wasn't).