[REMOVE ADS]

Pick of the Week!: Four Tops- "Ain't No Woman Like the One I Got"!

Here's something new I call "Pick of the Week". Where we share a favorite song or video clip by a classic Motown Artist. Mine this first time out is........

I really enjoyed seeing that clip again, Marv - from the days when those collars, lapels, tie knots and trouser bottoms were all BIG....!

I like this very good idea of yours. It will help to remind exactly why we're all here on this forum - to celebrate, share and enjoy.

Here's hoping for many more shared on this thread - which I also hope to do.

That is, when I've made my own selection, and am also a little more confident about how to actually post the clips.....LOL

My favorite Four Tops song.

Quote Originally Posted by westgrandboulevard View Post
    I really enjoyed seeing that clip again, Marv - from the days when those collars, lapels, tie knots and trouser bottoms were all BIG....!

I like this very good idea of yours. It will help to remind exactly why we're all here on this forum - to celebrate, share and enjoy.

Here's hoping for many more shared on this thread - which I also hope to do.

That is, when I've made my own selection, and am also a little more confident about how to actually post the clips.....LOL
    You are welcome. I can't wait to see others choices. I hope you do figure it out! LOL