[REMOVE ADS]

Promo Video For Our New Album

As I promised a long time ago when I told you about the album I would release on my Mom Linda Jones that SD would be the 1st blog /forum I would post to for my next album well I kept my promise. Here is the link to the promo video for our new r&b/soul cd Hollyhood hope I did my Mom proud and you all like what you hear! Terry

Good Luck, love ya'll attitude......

Kdub

Thanks Kdub! As independent artist we need all the LUCK we can get! LOL
    We are off to LA for promotions. Here We Go!!! Terry

Hi Terry,
    Many thanks for posting the promo video, and like Kdub, I'm wishing you all the luck in the world with this. One suggestion: You might allow the snippets of the songs to run a bit longer. I liked what I was hearing but would have preferred to hear a few more bars of the tracks.

Terry - YOU KNOW I AM ONE THIS!!!!!! Ya'll better sang!!! And you are looking more like Momma these days! You know Im a groupie for you and Helen!!! So excited for you! GOD's Speed - and GOD BLESS!!! Oh and let us know about tour dates, et al...I need my copy SIGNED!!! LOL.

Renee - La DyvaNaye