[REMOVE ADS]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by 144man View Post
    I don't intend getting involved in any religious arguments, but I do think it would be presumptious to assume that God doesn't have a sense of humour.
    I agree that God must have a sense of humor. If you need any further proof- look at all of us! The same God who fashioned Diana Ross has fashioned Marv2 and each one of us, intending us to live in harmony and in support of one another.
    But there is a great difference between humor and blasphemy. There is a great difference between spontaneously laughing at something humorous that occurs, and laughing in a purposeful, mean-spirited, smart-alecky attempt to make someone's belief the center of mockery.

Quote Originally Posted by carole cucumber View Post
    I agree that God must have a sense of humor. If you need any further proof- look at all of us! The same God who fashioned Diana Ross has fashioned Marv2 and each one of us, intending us to live in harmony and in support of one another.
    But there is a great difference between humor and blasphemy. There is a great difference between spontaneously laughing at something humorous that occurs, and laughing in a purposeful, mean-spirited, smart-alecky attempt to make someone's belief the center of mockery.
    You've made a good point there. I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by carole cucumber View Post
    Beautifully stated Carole.

God bless you.

Roberta

I believe in a higher power but I don't believe in religion, can we keep the subject off the forum? It's as bad as discussing politics.

Quote Originally Posted by floyjoy678 View Post
    I believe in a higher power but I don't believe in religion, can we keep the subject off the forum? It's as bad as discussing politics.
    Dare I say....an "Amen" to that!

Quote Originally Posted by blueskies View Post
    Dare I say....an "Amen" to that!
    I've been telling Roberta that for the longest time.

Quote Originally Posted by floyjoy678 View Post
    My religious beliefs and my Christianity are the core of my very being. All my thoughts come to me from God. I cannot and will not apologize for my faith or feelings and if you find me offensive in any way, shape or form then please place me on ignore.

I don't personally attack people on this forum and agree that everyone has a right to their own opinions and beliefs and we should all be able to disagree respectfully. Personal and vicious attacks are uncalled for and are not my style.

Most people on this forum are lovely, cordial and respectful. There are a few, one in particular who is obviously extremely disturbed which explains his downright mean and nasty demeanor. I have that said person on ignore which is best for the good of the forum.

I love all Motown artists and if I didn't like one or two of the Motown stars, I would ignore the said thread. If you can't say anything nice about someone then say nothing at all is how my mom raised me. I wouldn't viciously trash the artist day in day out, like someone I could but will not mention.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta
    Last edited by Roberta75; 08-26-2012 at 08:04 PM.

To each his own,this is a public form,like Roberta said,everybody has they're right to they're opinions and beliefs,like it or not,Everybody Got The Right,The Supremes Mary Cindy and jean LOL,Yes Roberta is a Religious person,it's harmless.agree to disagree,let's have FUN,and
    Please stay positive

Quote Originally Posted by REDHOT View Post
    To each his own,this is a public form,like Roberta said,everybody has they're right to they're opinions and beliefs,like it or not,Everybody Got The Right,The Supremes Mary Cindy and jean LOL,Yes Roberta is a Religious person,it's harmless.agree to disagree,let's have FUN,and
    Please stay positive
    God bless you REDHOT. You are a shining light and your positive attitude is a real inspiration to all of us.

My personal best to you my friend.

Roberta