[REMOVE ADS]

Sissie Houston - World of broken hearts

Hi folks,
    I would like to know if I can get the above mentioned track on CD or something. I have only the A-side "Bring him back". It would be very helpful can give me somebody a suggestion or a solution.

Thank you very much for all help.

That's a tough one. The only thing I could find was the 45 USA but located in the UK on ebay. Good luck.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sissie-Houst...item51a0b3e421
    Last edited by nathanj06; 08-19-2012 at 10:56 AM.

Found a place to listen to it.

http://forevermoogaboo.tumblr.com/

Another site you could dig through.

http://www.doowopshoobop.com/

I would like to say a great big Thank you to nathanj06, Iīm really excited to hear that very amazing track by the great Sissie Houston, it is indeed very powerful and has a touch of the Dionne Warwick tracks, but in the voice she sounds very similar like Withney in my opinion. I canīt understand why this track isnīt available on a cd. Thank you so much again nathanj06 for your help, a great pleasure for me.

Quote Originally Posted by mrlonleyheart View Post
    I would like to say a great big Thank you to nathanj06, Iīm really excited to hear that very amazing track by the great Sissie Houston, it is indeed very powerful and has a touch of the Dionne Warwick tracks, but in the voice she sounds very similar like Withney in my opinion. I canīt understand why this track isnīt available on a cd. Thank you so much again nathanj06 for your help, a great pleasure for me.
    Spelling her name correctly might be a nice touch.

mrlonleyheart,
    Glad to help. Sorry I couldn't come up with more. It could certainly show up on a Cissy Houston collection sometime, you never know so don't give up.

Amithesameboy,
    That was the name used [[Sissie) at the time of this release in 1966. Check the ebay link above.
    Last edited by nathanj06; 08-20-2012 at 06:45 AM.

Maybe I have luck. Itīs great for me that Iīm able to hear the track, thanks nathanj06.

Amithesameboy,
    She used Sissie because she was togehter with The Sweet Inspirations at the release date. Mybe it could be that the single published under Susie Houston, check out the original congress single from 1966

You're welcome, glad to help.