[REMOVE ADS]

The Supremes HQ on Tom Jones WOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_S3G...ature=youtu.be
    Jean at her peak! Cindy kind of the lead on River Deep! Stoned Love kicks! Mary boogies. I tell you if these ladies had stuck together we'd still be seeing them today. Even surpasses the originals at times. [[Mary and Tom played it very cool! lol)

Fantastic ten minute clip. Nice seeing the three ladies sharing some of the leads. And how unique it was to see Jean the lead move to the back while singing and have Mary and Cindy in forefront and then backslide to the the back to join Jean. This was recently uploaded and I suspect it will not be there long before someone takes it down. So do whatcha gotta do to save it.

As you say luke WOW!! Fantastic performances and around the time I saw them live in Manchester in the UK. Thank you for sharing

I remember seeing this when it originally aired. Tom Jones' show use to come on Friday nights. Great performance!

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_S3G...ature=youtu.be
    Jean at her peak! Cindy kind of the lead on River Deep! Stoned Love kicks! Mary boogies. I tell you if these ladies had stuck together we'd still be seeing them today. Even surpasses the originals at times. [[Mary and Tom played it very cool! lol)
    Diana: Everyone today is following
    Mary: I follow them everyday
    Cindy: Me too, I've followed Sidney Poitier and Steve McQueen
    Diana: Who do you follow Mary
    Mary: Shhhhhhhhhhh

Could that star have been Tom Jones?

Cheeky--my pleasure--I saw them in Atlantic City NJ.

Now here is something extremely rare. I found the ENTIRE show from Nov. 13, 1970. Haven't seen this since it originally aired. Check it out: