[REMOVE ADS]

Jimmy ruffin 2012 performances

Does anyone know the whereabouts or current activities of the legendary Jimmy Ruffin? There had been numerous reports that he moved back to the United Kingdom, but I checked several reliable sources there and to their knowledge he does not live/record there. There was a report he moved to Las Vegas but I spoke to a reliable source there and they are unaware of his living there. There were unconfirmed reports that he has moved back to the Detroit area, but nobody can confirm that.

He is one of my favorite Motown artists and I hope that he records some more music before the end of his life.

Anyone have any credible information on this Motown legend? Thank you.

I had heard someone saw him in NYC awhile ago and then I heard recently LA. I believe his son indicated he had retired.

I briefly spoke to him a few times; roughly this past May, or whenever it was right after TV One did the Unsung episode on David Ruffin. At the time, he was living in Vegas.