[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Tata Vega Help!

Tata Vega Help!

Would anyone happen to have an mp3 copy of I Keep Thinking About You by Tata Vega? I had one with a skip in it and trying to replace it. It used to be on some cd compilation years ago but no longer available. Thanks a million for any help.

Email: nathanj06@yahoo.com

Anyone?

Just did it, hope you'll get It

John, I sure did and thank you so much! Not 30 minutes later a lovely gal sent me another one! Thought I better post quick. You guys are gems! No skips!!! Yay!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Funkology-Volu...town+funkology

First thing that popped in my mind, when ya' mentioned that tune...
    Last edited by Ngroove; 08-16-2012 at 01:41 AM.

That's the one Ngroove. I have songs from that and only needed the Vega song. I did a search on amazon for it and the only thing that showed up was a version of Keep Thinking at 1:21...I thought how could that be, then I looked at the compilation and the rest of the songs on it were like 2:00 give or take. What could be the purpose of that? Anyway, all good, taken care of.

John,
    If you see this could you contact me. Having pc issues and can't locate your email. Mine is at the top. Thanks!