[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    No, this is what I mean. You are taking this shit way too seriously.
    I'm taking this @#*% way too seriously. [[And I prefer the term 'thread' in place of your choice of noun)

Let's look at the evidence:

Marv2- 12 posts

Carole Cucumber- 4 posts

The evidence demonstrates that I am not the one who is taking this thread WAY TOO serious. In fact, the evidence shows exactly that it is not me at all, but the one poster with triple the number of my posts who must be taking this thread way too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Ain't that the truth! Mary deserves a gold plaque for even having to deal with these women!
    Amazingly, Marv, I have to agree with that statement.
    But I also know that Susaye deserve a gold plaque as well for having to deal with Scherrie & Mary during their moods/ moments or when they did not see eye to eye. The same may be said for Scherrie, Lynda, Jean, Cindy, Flo, Diana & Barbara, each of these fine ladies in her participation as a Supreme.
    None of us, myself included, is perfect. In fact none of us is really better than anyone else.
    Oh, we may excel in comparison to some others in certain areas, but there are others who even surpass our skills/talents in that area. And none of us is endowed with every gift/talent. We have have been made in a fashion that behooves us to grow in relationship.
    What makes life bearable is compassion, forgiveness, trying to put ourselves into another's shoes, working to achieve harmony and acceptance.
    These are what we ought to be looking at in discussing The Supremes, not ways to divide or disparage.
    Ask Miss Cindy Birdsong.. she's a preacher , isn't she?
    Last edited by carole cucumber; 08-18-2012 at 07:35 AM.

These Supreme women had differences years ago. Evidence seems to support that they are over all of that and have moved on with their lives. Yet some fans seem to want to continue the fight 40 years later. I would suggest it is time to let it go.

It is about the music and I listen to it everyday. I love Motown.

Penny

Quote Originally Posted by carole cucumber View Post
    I'm taking this @#*% way too seriously. [[And I prefer the term 'thread' in place of your choice of noun)

Let's look at the evidence:

Marv2- 12 posts

Carole Cucumber- 4 posts

The evidence demonstrates that I am not the one who is taking this thread WAY TOO serious. In fact, the evidence shows exactly that it is not me at all, but the one poster with triple the number of my posts who must be taking this thread way too seriously.
    If I may be so bold as to offer you some advice dear Carole. marv2 drags every thread down with his negativity and unhappiness. He can never be objective or see someone else's viewpoint. He attacks all who disagree with him which is why I have him on ignore. I would place him on ignore if i were you.

On a more positive note, I do enjoy your articulate, fair, balanced, thought provoking postings. You are a delight and a breath of fresh air.

My best personal regards to you.

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    These Supreme women had differences years ago. Evidence seems to support that they are over all of that and have moved on with their lives. Yet some fans seem to want to continue the fight 40 years later. I would suggest it is time to let it go.

It is about the music and I listen to it everyday. I love Motown.

Penny
    God bless you dear Penny.

Have a beautiful and blessed weekend my friend.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    If I may be so bold as to offer you some advice dear Carole. marv2 drags every thread down with his negativity and unhappiness. He can never be objective or see someone else's viewpoint. He attacks all who disagree with him which is why I have him on ignore. I would place him on ignore if i were you.

On a more positive note, I do enjoy your articulate, fair, balanced, thought provoking postings. You are a delight and a breath of fresh air.

My best personal regards to you.

Roberta
    Nah, you just have a problem with anyone that disagree's with you, which is rare since you rarely ever contribute anything to these forums other than Bible verses.

Ugh ... Roberta, how do I "ignore" someone?

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_raven View Post
    Ugh ... Roberta, how do I "ignore" someone?
    Click on the persons name and then click "view profile" and then click the "add to ignore" link."

Best to you Johnny-raven.

Roberta
    Last edited by Roberta75; 08-18-2012 at 07:26 PM.

Thanks, Roberta ... I've had enough of Tony Turner's, uh, I mean Marv's crap!

I don't even know who you are, but I've had enough of you already and I've never read your posts before. LOL!

You'll find this forum a much more enjoyable place when you place the said person on ignore johnny_raven.

Have a blessed and beautiful Sunday.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta

LOL I will agree with Roberta
    I am so much happier being on SDF with him on ignore.
    Carole I did love the way you pointed out and put things in perspective.