[REMOVE ADS]

Marvelettes UNSUNG Documentary

Has anyone recorded the recent Marvelettes documentary that appeared on TV One? I would be interested in purchasing a copy for my own use. Can anyone help me out? I have contacted TV One but I have had no luck in getting them to provide me a copy. Thank you.

Obtain Free YouTube Download v. 3.1.31 build 706. The entire episode will eventually appear on YouTube and you can download it. Bobby Womack, Atlantic Starr, Mary Wells, Deniece Williams and others are now in my library. The shows have been converted to DVD. Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by nabob View Post
    Obtain Free YouTube Download v. 3.1.31 build 706. The entire episode will eventually appear on YouTube and you can download it. Bobby Womack, Atlantic Starr, Mary Wells, Deniece Williams and others are now in my library. The shows have been converted to DVD. Good Luck!
    if you live in the ny, nj conn area,the show is coming on again on Monday afternoon tomorrow. this is one of the top shows of all the unsungs, good luck in obtaining a copy.