[REMOVE ADS]

New Single: Crying in a Whisper [[feat. The Four Tops and James Jamerson Jr)

Hi everyone!
    I wasn't sure which forum this best belongs in, so I'm posting it here, and in the Back to Class thread in the Soulful Detroit forum. The project is a benefit album for the music programs of the Detroit Public Schools featuring a lot of the legendary soul heroes in Detroit! Here's the video for the first single from the record, "Crying in a Whisper" with The Four Tops and James Jamerson Jr! The horns are arranged by McKinley Jackson, and the backing band is my group from NYU, The Funk Machine. The single should be available online this friday, August 10th, with the record to follow in September. Hopefully you all dig it!

You go, TEACH!!!!

Good luck with the program. I'll be looking for the single.

Purchased! sounds superb, well done Drew!

I purchased from iTunes but also available on CDBaby

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/drewschultz
    Last edited by jaybs; 08-10-2012 at 07:52 AM. Reason: new info

Thanks Jay!
    Chi, we gotta catch up soon! You'll be playing circles around me with that tambourine if I don't keep practicing!

The itunes link for the song is here:
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cry...ur/id551756613

I Hope you all like it!