[REMOVE ADS]

Question It's all in the Game with strings?

Hi, i have heard a Instrumental strings version to the four tops "It's all in the game". Does anyone know who did this version? & is it on vinyl?

Thanks

this song was done by quite a few artists before motown the tops got anywhere near it.

this instrumental is or could be the tommy edwards version with the vocals taken out.

its a karaoke version,google it and see for yourself of listen to tommy edwards on youtube

This doesn't answer your question but did you know that Tommy Edwards 1958 hit was a remake of his own 1951 moderate hit?

There was a big change in music between 1951 and 1958. Crooners and big bands disappeared and rock and roll emerged. The tune came from a US Vice President's Original composition. Being a child of the fifties, I like Tommy's 1958 version more than his original.
    Changing his style and updating himself, gave Tommy a few more hits and extended his career a few more years.

Milven I also like the 1958 version more, the do-wop! and simplicity, thanks for sharing!

milven....thank you for posting Tommy Edward's first version....quite a lovely arrangement. I'm glad he did both versions!

Thank you Milven, one of my all time favourites. The 1958 version that is.

Thanks for all the replys, but the version i'm refering to is an instrumental & it sounds just like the four tops rhythm track without the vocals & with strings in place of the lead vocals. This makes me think it was done in the 70's by motown.