[REMOVE ADS]

Can't believe I actually found a "Mary Wilson" lp...

Only $3, at a recordseller, my local area flea market!!! Sorry, it's kinda too simple a post, but seriously; as she's virtually my favorite Supreme; as my favorite Supremes songs includes "Touch", "High Energy", and "You Are The Heart Of Me", I have highly heard of such a solo album; yet, before getting a record player, the only number I could find on CD form is "Pick Up the Pieces" on the Motown Year-By-Year 1980 Collection.

Seriously; I SQUEALED upon sight! Now, I got it; and listening to "Red Hot"; IT ROCKS!!!!
    Last edited by Ngroove; 07-28-2012 at 09:36 PM.

There was also a 12" version [[not sure if its mix differed from the LP) of "Red Hot" on red vinyl...very nice. I think I have it but not sure.

That is kind of how I felt when I found the 12" to "Don't Get Mad, Get Even" at a NYC flea market years ago. Good for you!

Congrats!! Love the cover too!~

Quote Originally Posted by blueskies View Post
    I love that cover from the moment I saw it at Sound Asylum Record Store in Oct.. 1979

Album's a winner to my ears - Lovin' every single song from it so far - sooo oozing with class and seductiveness, even the more obvious disco-oriented numbers!

Mary Wilson - then, and even still now - one of the most beautiful women of Motown, in my opinion.

Ngroove i agree with you 100%,Mary Wilson is the real deal,
    please stay positive