[REMOVE ADS]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FIGHT at the Jackson Compund!

LOS ANGELES [[AP) — Los Angeles sheriff's deputies are investigating a family disturbance and possible battery at the home of Michael Jackson's mother.

Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore says no one was arrested after deputies were called to Katherine Jackson's home around 1:10 p.m. Monday. He says deputies determined there was a physical altercation between two people and the case remains under investigation as a possible battery.

Whitmore declined to say who was involved or whether the incident included Jackson's three young children, who live with their grandmother in Calabasas, Calif.

The incident is the latest drama for the Jackson family. A relative reported Katherine Jackson missing Saturday, but authorities located her with other family members in Arizona.

Whitmore says the case of Katherine Jackson's reported disappearance has been closed.

http://news.yahoo.com/no-arrests-fig...004900436.html

I wouldn't normally give this kind of rubbish the time of day - but one point caught my attention. How can she have been with 'family members' and yet reported as missing by other family members?

Nothing like close family ties!

This is so sad. I pray for the family coming together and healing.

Share this article
    Paris Jackson Only Went to Uncles’ Show Last Night Hoping to See Grandmother–Still Missing
    Paris Jackson Only Went to Uncles’ Show Last Night Hoping to See Grandmother–Still Missing

07/23/12 3:08pm Roger Friedman 0
    Paris Jackson went to the Greek Theater last night in L.A. not to support her uncles–but to see her grandmother. She and her adult cousins–who are watching Paris, Prince, and Michael–were told grandmother Katherine Jackson would be at the show. She was not. As far as anyone knows, KAtherine Jackson is still in Phoenix with her daughter Rebbie and cousins. She has not had any communication with her custodial grandchildren. My sources say her cell phone and laptop have been removed.

“The children are very worried,” says a source– and rightly so. Mrs. Jackson went to Phoenix with the intention of seeing her four sons appear in three shows–in Phoenix and Las Vegas. She never appeared at any of them and has not been heard from since. And now the brothers have played in Los Angeles, and still Mrs. Jackson is missing. She is not “fine” by any means if she’s being prevented from contacting her grandchildren and her attorneys. As of this afternoon, no one has heard from her. This is a serious situation.

For one thing, she is the legal guardian of three minor children. Second, she is the heir to a large estate–her son Michael’s. The feeling is that she won’t re-surface until she agrees to the demands that five of her children laid out in a letter to Michael Jackson’s executors last week. This is unbelievable. Certainly Rebbie Jackson Brown can be made to produce her mother in a court if pressed by the guardian ad litem for the children. More to come…

PS Paris Jackson has been pulled off of Twitter. There have been no new messages since yesterday.

And TMZ is wrong–Katherine was not taken to Phoenix to a spa…

Quote Originally Posted by lakedistrictlad1 View Post
    I wouldn't normally give this kind of rubbish the time of day - but one point caught my attention. How can she have been with 'family members' and yet reported as missing by other family members?

Nothing like close family ties!

There's a family feud going on.

Like I said: it's ALL about money:

http://www.eonline.com/news/332453/k...hat-s-at-stake

It's about fraud on the part of the lawyers... this says alot to me:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/24/showbi...html?hpt=hp_t2

As they say...........the siblings get nothing so they are going nuts, but they wonder why Janet is trying to stop Paris from talking...............cuz Janet used to have some money!

Jill I saw that interview with Randy Jackson tonight on Politics Nation with Rev. Al Sharpton. Other news reports are that Janet Jackson got into it with Michael's daughter Paris about tweeting information about the family. I am pretty sure Janet went upside her head! It was reported that Janet, Randy and Jermaine crashed an SUV through the security gates at the Katherine's home. Their mission was to confiscate the children's cell phones in order to stop them from tweeting information to the public.

Their mother was at the home of Rebie Jackson and her family. They felt she needed a break to rest and to look after her health. Those kids are sounding more and more like spoiled brats that needed spankings long ago.......

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/24/showbi...html?hpt=hp_t2

As they say...........the siblings get nothing so they are going nuts, but they wonder why Janet is trying to stop Paris from talking...............cuz Janet used to have some money!
    Why? Because Paris thinks she is a celebrity and she is not! Janet Jackson grew up in the spotlight and knows how important privacy and discretion is when you are World famous. Janet is very wealthy, I have no doubts about that.

The Michael Jackson Will is a fraud. A fake. Al Sharpton showed film of Michael with him and Johnnie Cochran at the National Action Network Headquarters here in New York on the same day that he supposedly signed his Will.......in LA! Impossible!

I wish this family would go away. Just like the Kardashians all they care about is being in the spotlight and the money regardless of what they say.

How telling is it when you have to crash through the gates of your mother's home? She obviously protecting those children for a reason. Unfortunately it's from their own kin.

The bottom line is: none of those siblings are entitled to anything. Any "estate" would be left to Michael's three kids. But knowing the Jackson's, if there is a buck somewhere, they'll smell it out. I am just amazed that Janet is all up in this mess. She's starting to make LaToya look normal.

I thought the whole conspiracy surrounding the will was debunked? I too saw Al Sharpton's show yesterday. I was also reading comments by MJ fans saying a couple of interesting things. Is there no such thing as an electronic signature? Also, there is video of Michael Jackson that weekend with Al, but not on that actual date the will was signed. They said that the date shown on the video is wrong. I understand to a point what people are saying about Paris, but I have to ask this. If you are a minor child and your guardian is missing- what do you do? Call the police? Put out notice on social media's to bring attention to it? Is it normal behavior to be just left without your legal guardian? I am worried for Katherine. For those that have something to say about Paris, I have to ask this, have you seen Marlon on his "insider" interview where he breaks down in tears, says he hasn't seen HIS mother, doesn't know where she is, and wants to get to the bottom of this, then walks out of the interview? We don't know what is going on.

Randy was trippin on the news yesterday saying they didn't have access to their mother's home. From what I understand, that is not Katherine's home. It belongs to the estate and to his children. While he was on TV talking about how Katherine is better, she is relaxing, his brother was on another network crying, talking about how he doesn't know what has happened to his mother.

skool-

It doesn't sound like any of the Jackson's know who's on first.

The executors of the will have done right by Kathrine and the kids, and I think they have taken care of the Jackson Estate in a responsible manner. Tito also pulled out of the "overthrow" scheme of the of his siblings.

Janet should be happy for Paris. After all, she, and most of her other siblings, entered show biz at an even younger age than Paris and made good.

Does this mean the Jackson 4 reunion tour is off?

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    How telling is it when you have to crash through the gates of your mother's home? She obviously protecting those children for a reason. Unfortunately it's from their own kin.

The bottom line is: none of those siblings are entitled to anything. Any "estate" would be left to Michael's three kids. But knowing the Jackson's, if there is a buck somewhere, they'll smell it out. I am just amazed that Janet is all up in this mess. She's starting to make LaToya look normal.
    You actually think Michael Jackson is the biological father of those 3 lily white children? Honey, you know that ain't the case! And if the "estate" owns that house, that means that the LAWYERS have instructed security to keep everyone out, because they don't want the rest of the family to be able to get to the kids. They went there to get the kids and TAKE THEM TO KATHERINE. Obviously that compound is controlled by the lawyers.

All of Michael Jackson's assets went to his estate.

Probate has been granted quite some time ago; it's way too late to come up with challenges now, especially scurillous ones.

The creditors have to be paid before the heirs get money but it sounds like that is under control or completed.

If the heirs are Katherine and the children [[and the children won't be getting any money now - it will go to their guardian to raise them) ~ I would think those Jacksons that are impecunious [[Randy, Jermaine, Marlon???) should be sucking up to Katherine. If Katherine is an heir in her own right, she can give them her share if her poor little boys can't earn their own living.

It would be a lot better if the money were going to someone other than Katherine to raise the children ~ she will be influenced and abused by every clinger and hanger on to cough up money.

You would have thought that some Jackson would have learned to deal with money after 40 years.

Quote Originally Posted by jillfoster View Post
    You actually think Michael Jackson is the biological father of those 3 lily white children? Honey, you know that ain't the case! And if the "estate" owns that house, that means that the LAWYERS have instructed security to keep everyone out, because they don't want the rest of the family to be able to get to the kids. They went there to get the kids and TAKE THEM TO KATHERINE. Obviously that compound is controlled by the lawyers.
    Do I think Michael is the biological father of three lily white children? No.

But because they are adopted they are "less" his children? And less Katherine's grandchildren? And less Jackson kin? No.

Family is not just blood lines.

If Rebbie is somewhat sane it sounds like the kids should be with her. The youngest child especially.

Thank you MaryBrewster. I'm adopted and I don't see myself as less related to my family than my natural born cousins, etc.

Rebbie is in on this mess. I have read shocking things about her lately.

wow this is truly a cluster to bring out in the public eye.

But because they are adopted they are "less" his children? And less Katherine's grandchildren? And less Jackson kin? No.

I understand that... and you are right in regards to adopted children. But wasn't Michael claiming they were HIS biological children? I thought Debbie Rowe listed Michael as the father on the birth certificate... therefore, I don't think he LEGALLY adopted them. Father from a moral standpoint? Hell yes. But in the eyes of the law, I wonder if one of the siblings can contest the will on the grounds that they aren't his children, biologically, or by legal adoption.

Quote Originally Posted by skooldem1 View Post
    Rebbie is in on this mess. I have read shocking things about her lately.
    What things have you read? I had always heard she was the most stable one.

This would make a great reality tv series. I would watch it.

Penny

Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post

Penny
    I'd be there with bells on!

"Family is not just blood lines", someone should have explained that to those children's mothers who gave them up for CASH!

Contesting any will is history now; Probate was granted years back; that is a judgement by a Court that the will is valid and all limitations have long passed.

If there is an adoption, the father and mother adopting replace the natural parents and legally stand in the place of the biological parents. The biological parents no longer have any rights.

But heaven knows what the real arrangement with Debbie Rowe was and what kind of contracts and documents were signed.

A Judge this morning required notice be given to her..........so, it seems there may be a little something left.

Katherine Jackson called her home in Calabasas at 2 AM today and again at 4 AM, sounding "drugged" and ordering that the security team be fired and replaced by Janet Jackson's security ... TMZ has learned.

A lawyer in court today made reference to "an incident" last night -- this is the incident. Sources involved in the situation tell TMZ ... people in the house were "alarmed and nervous" after hearing Katherine sounding heavily drugged.

In addition to attempting to 86 the security team, Katherine ordered Trent Jackson off the property. You may recall, Jackson's security -- and Trent in particular -- thwarted Monday's attempt by Randy, Jermaine and Janet to take the kids to Arizona.

Our sources say the prevailing view is that Randy and company have drugged their mom.

We're also told Jackie Jackson is furious at his conspiratorial siblings for what they've done and what they are trying to do.

We were unable to get Randy for comment.

Katherine's lawyer, Perry Sanders, tells TMZ ... "I'm waiting on Katherine to get back in town and I'm looking forward to getting a hold of her to ascertain what's been going on."

update_bar
    2:43 PM PT -- Randy Jackson has gone to Twitter ... claiming Katherine fired Trent and her security team at 9 PM last night ... NOT between 2AM and 4AM this morning.

He makes no reference to allegations she was "drugged up" during the phone call ... but Randy does say he was on the phone with Rebbie when it all went down.

Randy also claims TJ had ASKED Katherine for temporary guardianship last night ... but Katherine flat out turned him down ... saying, "NO TJ."

Does anyone really think that Rebbie, Janet, Jermaine, and Randy have actually drugged their own mother? I don't think so. but I bet a security team that just got fired might say such a thing to try and save their sorry butts.

Home> Entertainment
    TJ Jackson Given Temporary Guardianship Over Michael Jackson's Children

Michael Jackson's children, from left, Blanket Jackson, Prince Jackson and Paris Jackson, during the Michael Jackson Hand and Footprint Ceremony at Grauman's Chinese Theatre, Jan. 26, 2012, in Hollywood, Calif. [[Mark Sullivan/WireImage)More Sharing ServicesShareShare on facebook_likeEmail3 Comments Print
    Text Size- / +By SHEILA MARIKAR [[@SheilaYM)
    July 25, 2012
    TJ Jackson, the 34-year-old son of Michael Jackson's older brother Tito, has been named the temporary guardian of the pop icon's three children. A California judge today also ordered the children not to leave the state.

The judge suspended Katherine Jackson as guardian of Paris Michael, Prince Michael and Prince Michael II at an emergency hearing, saying she is being prevented from acting as a guardian by acts of a third party.

"There are only three words I want to say: Always kids first," TJ Jackson said outside the court.

When asked whether he wanted Katherine Jackson home, he said, "That, too."

He was watching the children -- his cousins -- in Katherine Jackson's absence.

TJ, named Tito after his father, is close to the kids and is married with children of his own. Now in a band with his two brothers, TJ was once Kim Kardashian's high school sweetheart.

The judge ordered that singer Diana Ross, whom Michael Jackson named as a backup guardian in his will, receive notice of the decision within 48 hours. Debbie Rowe, the mother of Paris Michael and Prince Michael, must receive notice as well. Rowe is not named in Michael Jackson's will.

The judge ordered another hearing to take place in 30 days.

Mark Sullivan/WireImageMichael Jackson's children, from left,... View Full Size Mark Sullivan/WireImageMichael Jackson's children, from left, Blanket Jackson, Prince Jackson and Paris Jackson, during the Michael Jackson Hand and Footprint Ceremony at Grauman's Chinese Theatre, Jan. 26, 2012, in Hollywood, Calif.
    Katherine Jackson called her grandchildren late Tuesday night, ending a days-long silence that culminated in the appointment of a temporary guardian for her three grandchildren.

In court, TJ Jackson said his grandmother sounded "strange" during the call. "The way it sounded, I never heard her talk like that."

He added that "some words sounded slurred" and said "I never heard her use some phrases."

Questions About Katherine Jackson's Arizona Stay

As of Wednesday morning, Katherine Jackson, 82, was in Tucson, Ariz., where she has been staying with relatives. Her children Janet and Jermaine Jackson were also in Tucson. She is expected to return to Los Angeles today.

If Katherine Jackson returns to California and re-establishes regular communications with the children, she will resume guardianship over them. Outside court, Perry Sanders, Katherine Jackson's estate attorney, described the situation as a "giant misunderstanding."

But Sanders' view conflicts with that of Sandra Ribera, Katherine Jackson's family attorney, who said in court that she has "reason to believe Ms. Jackson is being held against her will."

TJ Jackson's attorney Charles Schultz described Katherine Jackson's stay in Arizona as "similar to when a parent goes on vacation and leaves the children with a babysitter."

Sanders traveled to Tucson Tuesday night to meet with Janet and Jermaine Jackson and check on Katherine Jackson's condition. He was assured by people staying with her that she was OK, but did not see her.

"I think you have a bunch of people who have a lot of different ideas about what should happen with their mother in this situation," Sanders said. "It's a complex family dynamic."

Sanders described the place where Katherine Jackson stayed in Arizona as "a top-notch facility that one would go to to decompress and drop your blood pressure."

"It's a real, high-end, spa resort," he added, noting, "They won't allow anybody to use phones in certain parts of that facility."

Joe Jackson, Katherine Jackson's estranged husband and the Jackson family matriarch, returned to Los Angeles today. He had been conspicuously absent since Katherine Jackson was reported missing last weekend, but a source confirmed to ABC News that he's now "getting more involved in this mess."

smark21 Guest
    Well if the allegations are true that Randy, Jermaine and Janet abducted their mother and are drugging her in order to get control of the estate and access to the income of their late brother’s estate, then what sort of physical punishment should they receive for disrespecting their elder? Because if true, that’s far more serious than Paris Jackson taking to Twitter and demanding to communicate with her grandmother, for which Janet slapped her in the face and called her a bitch. I guess Janet is a true daughter of trashy, violent child abusing Joseph Jackson after all.

The plot thickens!

Los Angeles [[CNN) -- A judge appointed TJ Jackson, the 34-year-old son of Tito Jackson, as temporary guardian of Michael Jackson's three children in the absence of their grandmother, Katherine Jackson.

"We have reason to believe that Mrs. Jackson has been held against her will," Katherine Jackson attorney Sandra Ribera told Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff at a hearing Wednesday.

Immediately after the hearing however, another attorney for Jackson, Perry Sanders, said he had been told by Randy Jackson that his mother was on her way back to California.

Sanders, who later spoke to his client as she was being driven home, said he will file a petition to restore her as custodian as soon as he meets with her. Katherine Jackson was unaware of the controversy swirling around her family for the past week, he said.

Jackson family drama an unwanted reality show

Beckloff suspended Katherine Jackson as custodian for Prince, Paris and Prince Michael II, known as Blanket, because she may be "prevented from acting as a guardian because of the acts of third parties."

He also ordered "that the children not be removed from California without a court order, by any person."

Jackson family feud continues

Katherine's absence stirs Jackson feud
    The judge also ordered that Diana Ross, whom Michael Jackson named as backup guardian in his will, and Debbie Rowe, the biological mother of the two oldest children, be given notice of the order.

The order will be reconsidered at a hearing next month, and the judge left open the possibility that custody could be returned sooner if Katherine Jackson returns home.

Katherine Jackson finally called her home Tuesday night after being out of communication for nine days, her lawyer said.

TJ Jackson, whom Katherine Jackson left in charge of the children when she left home on July 15, said he was disturbed by how she sounded.

"I've never heard my grandmother talk like that," he said about that phone call. "She wasn't sharp. Her words were slurred. Her choice of vocabulary, I never heard her use those phrases."

His lawyer said that "maybe she was trying to speak to him in code."

Ribera said one of the children told her it sounded like she was not alone during that call.

Sanders said the call was made after he met with Jermaine and Janet Jackson at a spa near Tucson, Arizona, on Tuesday night to resolve the controversy over Katherine Jackson's whereabouts.

They did not, however, allow him to meet or talk with her, he said.

Katherine Jackson, 82, left the home she shares with Michael Jackson's children on July 15. She had not contacted them before Tuesday, though a Los Angeles County sheriff's investigation concluded she was safe in Arizona.

Jackson family feud caught on tape

Katherine Jackson has custody of Michael Jackson's children and a 20% share in her son's huge estate. Her husband, Joe Jackson, and her eight surviving children were completely left out of Michael Jackson's will when the pop star died in 2009.

Authorities got involved when her nephew Trent filed a missing person report with the sheriff's office over the weekend. Security camera video obtained by CNN captured a tense scene at the Calabasas, California, home she shares with her three grandchildren.

Siblings Janet, Jermaine and Randy Jackson attempted to persuade the older children, Prince and Paris, to leave Katherine Jackson's home with them Monday. Paris and Prince resisted, according to three sources with knowledge of the incident, who asked not to be identified because of the sensitivity of the matter.

The video shows Janet Jackson apparently trying to take a cell phone away from Paris and scolding her niece for using her phone to write about family issues on Twitter, according to the three sources.

Paris, Michael Jackson's 14-year-old daughter, posted a Twitter message at about the same time: "gotta love fam." Meanwhile, 15-year-old Prince is seen walking away from his Uncle Randy into the home's security office. Paris soon followed, and Randy and Janet Jackson appeared to be recording the incident with their cell phones.

Minutes later, sheriff's deputies broke up a scuffle involving Randy and Jermaine Jackson and Trent Jackson, who works for their mother, according to several people who witnessed it. No one was arrested, although a battery report was taken and an investigation is ongoing, Los Angeles County sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore said.

Does this mean the Jackson 4 reunion tour is off?
    They cancelled half of their shows, probably because of lousy ticket sales and lack of real interest. Besides, after they pulled this crap, I don't think you could pay me to see them...well, maybe if someone paid me enough...

First, even if they probably aren't Michael's biological children, they aren't "lilly white". Paris has a darker hue. And, it is genetically very possible for a Black parent to have children that look White, complete with blond hair and blue/green/hazel eyes. I have seen it. They are in my family line.

Second, I do not believe they went to get the kids to take them to Katharine. I fully believe the older Jacksons snuck Mrs. Jackson away to make it look like she abandoned them so they could claim she deserted them, and they could take custody, at the same time contest the validity of Michael's will.

They at first tried to say that she was joining the other Jacksons for a concert when questions were asked about her whereabouts. But, when it turned out that some of the brothers, Jermaine and Randy, were in L.A., and, when this blew up in the media, they tried to say she was "stressed out" and had to go to Arizona for therapy. When that didn't work, and when the cops got involved, they confessed that their mother was safe and sound in Arizona.

Again, it's all about money. And I don't believe for one second that Janet really cares that Paris is getting a career going. That is an excuse to claim that she needs to become her legal guardian.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    All of Michael Jackson's assets went to his estate.

Probate has been granted quite some time ago; it's way too late to come up with challenges now, especially scurillous ones.

The creditors have to be paid before the heirs get money but it sounds like that is under control or completed.

If the heirs are Katherine and the children [[and the children won't be getting any money now - it will go to their guardian to raise them) ~ I would think those Jacksons that are impecunious [[Randy, Jermaine, Marlon???) should be sucking up to Katherine. If Katherine is an heir in her own right, she can give them her share if her poor little boys can't earn their own living.
    They way I read it, the three kids, Prince, Prince II [[Blanket), and Paris [[such unimaginative names, BTW) do get an allowance from the executors. I do not know if that is awarded to Katharine, or dispensed directly to the children. Paris is 14, so she only a few more years to go before she is free of all this crap. The only income Katharine had was social security before Michael's death. Now she gets a monthly allowance, minus SS payments, and all of her affairs taken care of, including mortgage, landscaping, and property taxes. Everything else is controlled by the two executors, including John McClain, who was once a close family friend. You would think the rest of the Jackson clan would be content with this arrangement. But, I guess they are hard up for money now. None of them really do anything anymore. They have their little tour, and most of them do little things here and there. They are musicians They have made records before. Why in the hell don't they record something? And, if anything happens with Katharine, u-know-who gets them...if she wants them.
    Last edited by soulster; 07-25-2012 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by captainjames View Post
    wow this is truly a cluster to bring out in the public eye.
    No shit! This is some embarrassing hot mess to be out there in public. I kind of wonder where Joe is in all of this.

All I know is it kind of makes me not want to listen to their music.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post

Penny
    They've already had a reality TV show. You never saw it? It was tightly controlled, of course.

Looks like the Jacksons really screwed things up.

Maybe they should do a cover of the O'Jay's "For the Love Of Money".

I'm just wondering what kind of criminal trouble Janet, Jermaine, Randy are in if someone wants to press charges.
    Last edited by soulster; 07-26-2012 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    First, even if they probably aren't Michael's biological children, they aren't "lilly white". Paris has a darker hue. And, it is genetically very possible for a Black parent to have children that look White, complete with blond hair and blue/green/hazel eyes. I have seen it. They are in my family line.
    Once child I can accept... but 3?

Maybe they have virtiligo? hehehehehehehe.....!

give those kids to Miss Diana Ross, as Michael wanted...
    they will have FABULOUS lives, as Ross' children have had...
    free of all the Jacksons insanity..

Gladys Knight was on THE TALK today and said that if Paris talked to her the way that she talked to her Aunt Janet, "She wouldn't have no teeth!! "

Video below
    http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_talk/vi...-jackson-drama

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi LaLumia View Post
    give those kids to Miss Diana Ross, as Michael wanted...
    they will have FABULOUS lives, as Ross' children have had...
    free of all the Jacksons insanity..
    Let's be honest here. Diana Ross is a recovering alcoholic that leans heavily on her own kids to keep her propped up. She is not the best candidate for the job.

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    Gladys Knight was on THE TALK today and said that if Paris talked to her the way that she talked to her Aunt Janet, "She wouldn't have no teeth!! "

Video below
    http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_talk/vi...-jackson-drama
    She needs corporal punishment......oh heck, she needs her butt whipped!

Well, of course not all of them are his biological kids. I'm just saying that it is possible that at least one really is his own. Only a paternity test will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    But, do we know how Janet talks to Paris when no one's around? The door swings both ways.