[REMOVE ADS]

Secrets of a Songbird

Cindy Birdsong's autobiography to be published this year per Wikepedia. Any truth to this?

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Cindy Birdsong's autobiography to be published this year per Wikepedia. Any truth to this?
    Lets hope there is truth to WIkepedia. Would love to read Cindy's take on her Bluebelle and Supreme days

Me too--the smartness of the title makes me think it cold be happening.

smark21 Guest
    Consider the source—it’s Wikipedia in which fans can edit entries and given that there are a few Supremes fans who are mentally ill and can’t distinguish reality from fantasy, it’s best to take that news with a grain of salt. Wait for an official announcement. Besides a dead giveaway that this is likely bogus is the purported title of Cindy’s book: Secrets of a Songbird. It too closely resembles the title of Diana Ross’ autobiography so I suspect the Wiki entry was edited by some mentally ill fantasist with no creativity.

a few Supremes fans who are mentally ill and can’t distinguish reality from fantasy

I think you're being generous, smark!

I would be greatly interested in a book by Ms. Birdsong, but I'm not putting my money on a Wiki announcement!

I do think she should change the title as it is too close to Diana's Secrets of a Sparrow.

I thought it was going to be titled "Waiting In The Wings"

I really don't think this is going to happen guys. As much as I would LOVE to read 'stuff' on the Supremes from another member of the group, I'm very doubtful. Don't build your hopes up. Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by randy_russi View Post
    I do think she should change the title as it is too close to Diana's Secrets of a Sparrow.
    I wish Cindy would publish a memoir. She has had an amazing life and I'd love to know more about it. Perhaps it could be titled Travels of a Songbird, as I like the play on her last name by using songbird.

I hope it will be Peter Benjamin's next project!

Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    Consider the source—it’s Wikipedia in which fans can edit entries and given that there are a few Supremes fans who are mentally ill and can’t distinguish reality from fantasy
    You know all about that one... don't ya hon?

Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    Consider the source—it’s Wikipedia in which fans can edit entries and given that there are a few Supremes fans who are mentally ill and can’t distinguish reality from fantasy, it’s best to take that news with a grain of salt. Wait for an official announcement. Besides a dead giveaway that this is likely bogus is the purported title of Cindy’s book: Secrets of a Songbird. It too closely resembles the title of Diana Ross’ autobiography so I suspect the Wiki entry was edited by some mentally ill fantasist with no creativity.
    Mentally ill? LOL. Have you looked around who is posting here?

Wasn't it on MySpace [[okay, so that's taking us back a bit) that there was a video of Cindy confirming that she was writing a book, or finishing a book or maybe the book was already finished? I seem to recall something of that nature.