[REMOVE ADS]

New Bettye LaVette single drops today

Bettye LaVette's first song/video from her new album, Thankful N' Thoughtful [[ANTI- Records), has exclusive debut on Rolling Stone today.
    http://www.rollingstone.com/music/vi...e-one-20120626

Fantastic. Best of luck with this. I'm going to stick this thread for a while so it can be seen by as many as possible. Go Bettye.

Thanks so much.

I caught Bettye's concert this past weekend at the Toronto Jazz Festival and she was fantastic. It was my first time seeing her and I hope to see her again. I was disappointed because I had to leave a little early to catch my bus, so I missed the encore, which I heard was awesome, as well as the meet and greet. Next time!!

I was so impressed with her energy and youthfulness. The way she moves on stage is incredible. A true survivor. Can't wait to read her book.

Carlo,
    The majority of these so called young divas can't hold a candle to Bettye, the ultimate pro.

Carlo, I hope you didn't miss Heaven. It's usually the last song before the encore.

Quote Originally Posted by imnokid View Post
    Carlo, I hope you didn't miss Heaven. It's usually the last song before the encore.
    I stayed as long as I possibly could and took a chance. Fortunately I got to hear her sing "Heaven". I'm glad you mentioned it because it was the highlight of the evening for me and inspired me.

Quote Originally Posted by paladin View Post
    Knew you'd like that.

Ralph-you can move this from the top. Thanx for trying.