Renowned Gospel singer Vernon Oliver Price – mother of former lead singer of The Temptations, Louis Price – has completed her first CD titled Thank You Lord.

Produced by Louis on his L Price Records label, the 12-track set is chock full of spiritual love, and drenched with lots of soul. Backed by some of the finest singers and musicians in the music industry, Mother Price serves up a fresh batch of some new and some old traditional Gospel songs like “How Much I Owe,” “He Touched Me,” “No! Never Alone,” and “I Am Thine Oh Lord.” She is joined by Louis on a stand out rendition/arrangement of “Good Enough For Me [[Old Time Religion)/Amazing Grace.”

A bonus track offers reflections of Mother Price’s 80 years in music ministry, and a heartfelt segment where she, John Price [[her husband of 60 years), and Louis sing together acapella.

A longtime member of St. Paul’s Church of God In Christ, Mother Price is in a league of outstanding singers and performers not only from her own family lineage, but also that of her husband’s side of the family. Her brother-in-law, Gospel great Rebert Harris, was founder and lead singer of The Soul Stirrers of which the great Sam Cooke was a member.

Says Mother Price, “It has been a long time in the making, but I thank God for His refining fire…thank you my supporters and fans who have followed me over the years. You are all in my heart.”

This hit Collector’s CD will not disappoint. Mother Price sings with the force and passion of a committed and musically gifted woman of God.

To hear samples and purchase this collection of great American music, please visit the website at www.VernonOliverPrice.com

Larry Buford
Search: EUR Web by Larry Buford
http://www.LarryBuford.com