[REMOVE ADS]

Question First Question: "The Trammps"

Hi guys:

First post... first question!
    Of course, my first post would be with nothing less than The Trammps ... my favorite Philly band.

I do not remember seeing the song Shout by The Trammps be released in any LP, except as a single.

Does anyone know if this song was ever released on LP, or more recently in a CD?

Cheers,
    Hessel

Quote Originally Posted by rhessel View Post
    Hi guys:

First post... first question!
    Of course, my first post would be with nothing less than The Trammps ... my favorite Philly band.

I do not remember seeing the song Shout by The Trammps be released in any LP, except as a single.

Does anyone know if this song was ever released on LP, or more recently in a CD?

Cheers,
    Hessel
    Hessel, "Shout" was on their first L.P. released on the Golden Fleece label in the U.S.A. check out this discography ..

http://www.bsnpubs.com/columbia/goldenfleece.html

The L.P. got a C.D. reissue, with three bonus tracks, via Sony/Legacy in 2002.

Roger