[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross Fashion Dolls, WOW!! Take me Higher indeed.

A lot of affort by obviously a dedicated and creative fan has gone in designing all these Diana Ross doll costumes, very visual and beautiful to look at indeed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEkMCerQKHk
    Last edited by David J; 06-08-2012 at 02:37 AM.

I saw this a little while ago and was quite amazed! It certainly took a lot of work and love.

Absolutely amazing! A lot of love went into this video. Love the mix of "Take Me Higher". Never heard that before. Is it available for purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by blkfrost View Post
    Absolutely amazing! A lot of love went into this video. Love the mix of "Take Me Higher". Never heard that before. Is it available for purchase?
    I agree, just imagine how many hours, days, weeks, even months that's gone into the designing of the gowns, cutting tiny bits of different fabrics and actually sewing and making them up.

Being a clothes designer myself, not sure whather I would have the patience to do all that, even though I do love myself some Ms Ross

David - Must thank you for linking this incredible video. What a treat! Several shots actually look lifelike rather than dolls. Amazing work created by a fan. Just gorgeous. Thank you for finding. I can barely sew a button on.

Quote Originally Posted by blkfrost View Post
    Love the mix of "Take Me Higher". Never heard that before. Is it available for purchase?
    It's BT's Sonic Illusion Mix of "Take Me Higher". It was included on the first CD single for "I'm Gone".