[REMOVE ADS]

honest man Guest

whats next for expanded DRATS

Hello people may have missed it,anyone have any idea which DRATS album is to be giving the expanded treatment,i have not played my Copa ye t,been getting into HMS Festivities ha,would be great If LOVE CHILD is neers.xt, che

Symphony is next, followed by Funny Girl and Disney Classics.

Does Baby It's Me come first?

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Does Baby It's Me come first?
    It's listed as available in the MEET THE COPA booklet so I'm guessing/hoping it does...

Aren't they doing them in order???

Which would mean the next three DRATS would be:

1966 I Hear a Symphony
    The Supremes A' Go-Go
    1967 The Supremes Sing Holland–Dozier–Holland

Well, on the latest NIGHTFLIGHT radio show George & Andy strongly hinted that they were currently working on SYMPHONY, FUNNY GIRL, DISNEY CLASSICS and SINGS COUNTRY, WESTERN & POP. But, of course, these can be released in any order and may be saved until later. I also suspect [[as many others on this board do) that these "concept albums" may come out as one package. I just hope we get A BIT OF LIVERPOOL and WE REMEMBER SAM COOKE, too.

Sam Cooke was a good CD, #5 R & B, #75 Pop. A Bit of Liverpool, #5 R & B, #21 Pop.

honest man Guest
    MY MY MY, Will i still be around for Love Child expanded.only joking im made up with any expanded release, love them thank you guys, cheers.

smark21 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Sam Cooke was a good CD, #5 R & B, #75 Pop. A Bit of Liverpool, #5 R & B, #21 Pop.
    Yes, but how does that make Sam Cooke a good album?

I always felt Diana did some of her best vocals on the Funny Girl album. To think the voice that sang 'If a girl isn't pretty' with such gusto was the same voice that just 4 years previously was wining away on 'standing at the crossroads..' is testament to her incredible creative development. The one thing that let's the Funny Girl album down for me is the musical score and the sound production. If only Gil had done it!
    Perhaps my old mono vinyl doesn't do the recording many favours. Anyway, this is one release I can't wait to have in it's entirety on CD.

Quote Originally Posted by dba View Post
    Which would mean the next three DRATS would be:

1966 I Hear a Symphony
    The Supremes A' Go-Go
    1967 The Supremes Sing Holland–Dozier–Holland
    So basically if those are the next three to be released, then there are NO DRATS expanded editions upcoming?
    Last edited by marybrewster; 06-07-2012 at 10:20 AM.