Quote Originally Posted by PianoMD View Post
Hey Stubass1
You are on the money..I think the people didn't read the Criteria on this list.These lead singers were chosen and ranked based upon the popularity of the songs they sang lead on, their influence on other lead singers, their uniqueness and level of innovation, their longevity, and the importance of their lead singing as a part of their group's overall sound. Only singers who led secular groups were considered for this list.
Please consider the statement above....I can understand the list.Some had bigger records ,some had worldwide records over other artists in the same gene. I do understand this list..yes a few can be changed ,However remember the Criteria......
Yeah PianoMD...it really comes down to the criteria. There is certainly room for disagreement, even based on the criteria since this is not. an exact science...additions, deletions, and placement, but some folks ignore the criteria and disagree based on personal preference. Personal preference is a different list. I often have this discussion on bass players where my personal favorites my differ [[somewhat) to whom I believe are the "greatest" based on solid criteria.