[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    They were all beautiful that is why they were Supreme!

Penny
    They sure were beautiful Penny and all of us young ladies tried to emulate them. Mary and Diane are still beautiful and if I had the money I would get me a doctor to fix my chin to be exactly like Mary Wilson's chin.

Miss Wilson has the most beautiful chin in show business.

Have a good weekend Penny.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta

I didn't realize Mary's chin was ever an issue; I saw the above post and googled "mary wilson chin" out of idle curiosity - of course the first things that come up are old SDF threads/posts...!

Now that got a laugh out of me ej.

Quote Originally Posted by ejluther View Post
    I didn't realize Mary's chin was ever an issue; I saw the above post and googled "mary wilson chin" out of idle curiosity - of course the first things that come up are old SDF threads/posts...!
    I have never stated anywhere that there was an issue with Miss Mary Wilson's chin. I personally happen to find Mary's elongated chin very sensual, strong and beautiful. I admire Mary's chin a lot.

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    Well Marv you know Mary is the sexy one!
    Stephanie
    You got that right! Stephanie how have you been?

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    I have never stated anywhere that there was an issue with Miss Mary Wilson's chin. I personally happen to find Mary's elongated chin very sensual, strong and beautiful. I admire Mary's chin a lot.

Roberta
    Florence had a valentine chin. She was gorgeous!

smark21 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    It's talked about her book and other places. Mary Wilson has always been a top dresser from early childhood on......... LOL! Flo talked about what a sharp dresser Mary was.
    Oh I see….well that’s good to know that Diana borrowed Mary’s clothes rather than swiped them from Mary’s closet when Mary wasn’t looking. Does Mary mention in her book if Diane returned the clothes laundered and ironed? Or did Diane return the clothes all dirty and wrinkled and soiled and torn?

smark21 Guest
    Well yet another Supremes thread turns into a big fight. But to put things in perspective…Supremes fans are rather mild in comparison to the fans wars that are being waged between Madonna and Lady Gaga fans. Check out the comments in this link:

http://www.billboard.com/events/mado...07205952.story

Diane's heisted clothes from Mary were appropriately preserved [[like Monica Lewinsky's blue dress) for DNA testing.

And at least one person on SD has the test results I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Only job I know she had was at a record store as a teenager.
    Didn't Mary also work at the cleaners or am I imagining this?

Dearest Carlo, did Mary work at the cleaners are get taken to the cleaners? I know something happened at the cleaners just not sure what.

Penny

Now this is one of the funnier threads that I've read in awhile.

The tongue-in-cheek responses here are priceless & this is one of the clamest "agree-to-disagree" threads I've read in quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Diane's heisted clothes from Mary were appropriately preserved [[like Monica Lewinsky's blue dress) for DNA testing.

And at least one person on SD has the test results I'm sure.
    Some of the clothes had to be burned after Diane's infamous __________________ at the Brewster! LOL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    Didn't Mary also work at the cleaners or am I imagining this?
    Carlo, it was Martha Reeves that worked at a dry cleaners I believe.

That's gotta be one of the absolutely best high school yearbook photos I've ever seen. She wore a hairstyle and a blouse/shirt which remain timeless, and she was restrained in the application of makeup. I only wish my own yearbook photos were as flattering! In addition, the photo from the same yearbook of her with the swim team, which has also been printed and posted all over the place [[and which, naturally, I cannot locate just now!), demonstrates that the posed portrait wasn't just a one-off.

Ralph are you in this yearbook? What page are you on?
    The name thing with the "e" vs. the "a" is sort of juvenile to me and has gotten old. It is kind of like growing up being Christened James and everyone in the hood calls you Jim or Jimmy. No one really gives it much thought until sometimes tries to make a big deal of it.
    Best dress also proves she wore her clothes well and was neat. Let’s face it you can put a million dollar dress on but, if you wear it like a cow they are not going to label you best dress ask any designer of clothes that one. It is good she was awarded this by her classmates. Good pic of Diana and there is also one of her on the swim team. Thanks for posting.

Cap,
    I never graduated from Cass Tech. I got tired of the hour long bus ride each way and transferred to my local high school to graduate.

Ok, I understand.