[REMOVE ADS]

For Chidrummer, Drew Schultz and all the drummers in the house

I've been in a Sheila E, Cindy Blackman-Santana, Terri Lyne Carrington, kinda vibe which lead me to Munyungo Jackson [[although when I met him he was just Darryl...LOL) which lead me to one of my faves in a rare 12" extended mix...... Enjoy!

That was a treat! I haven't listened to Bill in a minute, going to have to dig out some stuff tommorow. Thanks, M...As for Teri Lyne I should be seeing her next month in NY, she is one busy talented lady and a sweetheart to boot...

A very nice cover photo and article in this months Modern Drummer with Miss Carrington, Roy Haynes, and Jack DeJohnette.

Ms. M,

I remember this cut. So many other people seemed to like it much more than I did at the time. I've always thought of, Call It What You Want as Summer's attempt at this:

For me, Summers was at his best with Herbie:

too Funky

Great Thread Ms. M! Chi, I've always loved anything the headhunters did, and Mike Clark is one of the funkiest guys on the planet. I hadn't heard that Lenny White cut before, what a change from his stuff with Return To Forever!