[REMOVE ADS]

A deep soul sound from Tera Shirma , Ralph and Teddie

If you like full-strength, undiluted deep soul, a really great track from Teddie Morrow and Ralph Terrana was played yesterday on Andy Beggs Soultimate show and can be heard either by streaming or downloading from

http://souldonuts.podomatic.com/entr...10_24_02-07_00

To these ears, it has a kind of Barry White arrangement and Teddie really delivers the goods in a fine baritione - take a listen and also enjoy other great tracks from one of the best shows on the radio worldwide. Andy Beggs Soultimate on www.soulstice24.com - streaming worldwide 24 hours a day.

Many thanks to Andy for his support. I have always felt Teddie deserved a fair shot. He is a pretty tough act to beat. Thanks again, Andy.

MikeW

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I have to say that I like that swing groove, kinda synchopated & I enjoy that kind of groove & the bass isn't trying to overplay as many sometimes tend to do. I have to say that the chords on the pre-chorus weren't obvious choices, so that was a nice touch.

Nice job Ralphy boy!

Thank you, Juice. Much appreciated.

Anytime Ralph! I'm just glad to see you still out there, refusing to give it up.

I don't give up easily, Juice but appreciate whatever support I can get.

Hey Ralph,

That's the spirit.

When there's something that you love, that you pretty much eat, sleep & breathe, it becomes a part of you & giving it up is as unthinkable as giving up on breathing air!

After all the years I've been doing this, Juice, you kind of nailed just why.

Just keep at it you. You give guys like me hope for the future. It ain't over until WE say that it's over

Thanks, juice. Pep talks go a long way.