[REMOVE ADS]

Dee Dee Sharp/Northern Soul on Showtime's NURSE JACKIE

Any NURSE JACKIE fans on this forum? Last night's episode [[Sunday, May 6th) featured Dee Dee Sharp's recording of "There Ain't Nothin' I Wouldn't Do for You" in the opening scene where Jackie is making pancakes for her two daughters.

Did Dee Dee make any tv appearances in the 70s/80s per her Philly Int'l recordings?

I remember seeing her on SOUL TRAIN doing "Breaking and Entering."

She also appeared on "In Concert" with the O'Jays doing "I'd Really Love To See You Tonight" and American Bandstand
    doing "Breaking and Entering".

She also did "I Love You Anyway" on Bandstand and made an appearance on Soul Train doing Nobody Could Take Your
    Place and What Color Is Love.

I just LOVE her version of Id Really Love to see you tonight. Thx--are any of these appearance available online?

Possibly, luke. You should check her website too: www.deedeesharp.com

So did anyone here see NURSE JACKIE and hear Dee Dee singing "There Ain't Nothin' I Wouldn't Do for You" in the opening moments of the episode? I thought that was pretty cool that the folks who choose the music for the show came up with that obscure cut. Well....not obscure to us Dee Dee [[or Northern Soul) fans.

Thanks Randy for that link! I love my homegirl! Just a tidbit: the interviewer, Dave Roberts, retired weatherman in Philly, is the father of actor David Boreanaz.