[REMOVE ADS]

Frederick Wilhelms III has passed.

I just received the following from Dave Marsh. For those who don't know Fred, he was a lawyer and an entertainers advocate. He got Bettye her first royalty check back in 2002. I don't know what to say right now. RIP old friend.

I am terribly sorry to tell you that Fred passed away just before dawn this morning.

Teri asked me to make sure each of you knew. Since this was a list on which Fred poured out his heart, strategized, and occasionally fumed about his illness and treatment, she wanted to have you find out soon and from a fellow member of Fred’s fan club.

I truly loved the guy and my specialty is words but damned if I know what else to say. Except to say, it was an honor to be his friend.

Sorry to be the bearer of such horrible news.

Dave Marsh

This is very sad news Dave. Fred has posted on this site and I corresponded with him some years ago. He was a seriously good man and a lot of people have much to thank him for.

Sincere condolences to his family, friends and those who knew him.

RIP Fred Wilhelms

Thanks Kevin for this notification, I offer my condolences to his family.

My condolences go out to his loved ones.