[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    you're welcome sir

Hi John, as I've said before, I find it difficult to listen to solos of 'Do I Love You' but I did enjoy it. Somehow the Jr Walker remix slipped past me. Really good.

Quote Originally Posted by MotownSteve View Post
    Hi John, as I've said before, I find it difficult to listen to solos of 'Do I Love You' but I did enjoy it. Somehow the Jr Walker remix slipped past me. Really good.
    Thank you, Steve!!!

Darlin' Baby what a Classic

Thanks for a fun show Johnny! and thanks for playing Oma & Little Lisa .. have a great week all

Another great show. 'til next week.

Second tier artist. First class show! Thanks John for the time and space, thanks everybody for joining in and making a good thing better.

Jim, again congratulations on donating your 50th pint of blood today! That is so awesome of you. You have helped many people. Thank you.
    Last edited by sophisticated_soul; 04-25-2012 at 02:33 AM.

Great show and lineup tonight John, love seeing the lesser lights of the Motown family get the spotlight they deserve! Enjoy your week!

Tony, and Steve, and Joseph and Glen [[...and Glen...thank you so much for your pledge!)....and all...thanks for a great show! And thanks to Justine for joining me so smoothly...Rich Rubino, host of WOMR's "Sounds of America", says she should be on with me EVERY week....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm [[*smile)...........