[REMOVE ADS]

Chaka's great transformation...lookin d@mn good!!!!

Checkout Chaka and her incredible weight loss http://frugivoremag.com/2012/04/chak...ransformation/

I am probably Chaka's biggest fan on the forum but I think the second pic is photo shopped...

Chaka has lost a lot of weight. She looks great. I've seen other pictures as well.

Splanky i like her too. She is one of the originals, and She is outstandingly good looking.
    Once You Get Started from a 1975 dutch tv performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEyYK6K-Bwo

Happy for her that she lost weight.

I'm not saying Chaka hasn't shed some pounds, I know she has but not as much as that second photo would have you
    believe. Go to her official website....http://www.chakakhan.com/ and while you're there check out her tribute video to
    Trayvon Martin...

I am definitely Chaka's biggest fan on this forum. No doubt about it! lol.

I don't think that photo is photoshopped. A couple of months ago, when I saw Chaka on CNN being interviewed by Piers Morgan in regards to Whitney, I had noticed right away she had lost a lot of weight. I could see it in her face. Here is another photo of her with Jeffrey Osborne and Howard Hewett. Definitely not photoshopped.

Here's another shot from April 4th...

Nope , it is ME who loves Chaka Khan the most! Every since I first saw and heard her in ....gulp, 1973! Chaka is looking HOTTT! Whew......! LOL!

I remember thinking that all Chaka Khan did was scream and wail on records, so I wasn't a big Rufus fan. Well, sometime around 1980 or so, I went to see a concert with Slave and the Brothers Johnson with Rufus as the headliner. Being the snob that I am, I only stuck around for Rufus to get the value for my $25 tickets. I have been in love with her ever since. She was absolutely dynamic and brought the place down. Definitely one of the more under-appreciated superstars of Black music, in my opinion [[even though she gets plenty of attention, I still feel this way).

Her publicisit os an old friend of mine and he told me a few months ago that she had become a vegan and had been working out. He said "wait til you see her". I had noticed the weight loss on a few recent appearances but had no idea it would be this much...she is going back to that 1975 body

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    I am definitely Chaka's biggest fan on this forum. No doubt about it! lol.

I don't think that photo is photoshopped. A couple of months ago, when I saw Chaka on CNN being interviewed by Piers Morgan in regards to Whitney, I had noticed right away she had lost a lot of weight. I could see it in her face. Here is another photo of her with Jeffrey Osborne and Howard Hewett. Definitely not photoshopped.

Definitely not photo shopped

Well. I've been wrong before. Didn't mean to offend anybody but I remember well what Chaka looked like back in the day.
    Good for her. I'm just glad that after she's been through she's still here, still doing her thing, still speaking her mind
    and still sanging her ass off...no pun intended...well maybe a little one...

She looks damn good!

Lawd, if my husband were alive he would lose it! I told this story years ago but I'll tell it again. One night I told my husband he could pretend I was Chaka Khan during one of our sessions. Well...........let me put it to you this way, I'm lucky to be here! LOL! [[Never did that again!)

Good for you Chaka, even though I couldn't stand you for years. LOL!

Here is a new photo. Chaka is looking great!

Quote Originally Posted by nosey View Post
    Lawd, if my husband were alive he would lose it! I told this story years ago but I'll tell it again. One night I told my husband he could pretend I was Chaka Khan during one of our sessions. Well...........let me put it to you this way, I'm lucky to be here! LOL! [[Never did that again!)

Good for you Chaka, even though I couldn't stand you for years. LOL!
    LOLOL Nosey, this made my night...hilarious

My, my, my....Name:  chakak.jpg
Views: 605
Size:  24.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by glencro View Post
    My, my, my....Name:  chakak.jpg
Views: 605
Size:  24.9 KB
    INCREDIBLE!!!! Chaka, anytime baby, anytime.........hehehehehehehe!

Now if only she got that amazing voice back too!

Get ready for it...this is from last night...WOW!!

Chaka will be on American Idol tonight!!

Damn,chaka take me now...damn!!!

She'll be talking about her weight loss tonight on ACCESS HOLLYWOOD.

I don't know what she is doing, but she better keep it up! She looks as good as did 30 years ago! Wow! go Chaka.......come to daddy....hehehehehehehehe!

she is suppose to be at the Parliment House disco in Orlando June 2nd.I'm sure she will do a few songs to the tracks.

Chaka Khan Loses Weight, Improves Health With Vegan Diet

She shocked viewers with her slimmed-down, catsuited appearance at the “American Idol” finale last month, and Chaka Khan is opening up on exactly how she achieved her new look.

The legendary singer credits the change to her new vegan diet, which included a four-month juice fast. Now 60 pounds lighter, Khan told HuffPo that the weight loss was necessary to manage her medical conditions.

“My weight loss had to occur, because I was diagnosed with Type-2 Diabetes and I also had high blood pressure,” she said. “And I’ve been on medication for that since last year until the beginning of this year.”

Khan also explained that she needed to improve her health to care for her granddaughter.

“I ended up going, ‘Oh, no, no, no, no, this is enough. I can’t live like this.’ And I have a new little daughter to raise [my granddaughter], I adopted her so I have to be here…[She] was really my first and major influence to lose weight and get healthy so I can be here for her. What I did was stopped eating and went on a strict unconditional fast for a couple of months. And went off meat, became vegan, stopped all the dairy, stopped all the meat.”

Khan’s also approaching her career with new vigor, now that she’s in better shape. She’s celebrating 40 years in the industry by recording new music, as well as pursuing other opportunities.

“I’m not playing it so safe. I feel like I have no boundaries, musically, right now. There are none. Any restrictions that I place upon [the music], I place them on myself…A lot of doors have opened significantly for me since I dropped the weight. And I have mixed reactions to that, but I’m going to strike the iron while it’s hot. So there’s been lots of meetings with lots of people. I’m coming out with a perfume line called, Khanasutra, a line of candles, and Chaka Lips for the holidays.”

The one weight-loss side effect that she’s not concerned with? Her status as a sex symbol.

“Well, I’ve always been a sex symbol. When I was fat I was a sex symbol. Some men like it that, you know. But I don’t think about that. That’s so far from my mind right now.”

http://www.ecorazzi.com/2012/06/19/c...th-vegan-diet/