[REMOVE ADS]

Annette Helton live

That was pretty nice. It's rare to get to hear Annette singing lead. Thanks Luke!

This is good to see. Here is a clip of Roz singing lead on "Love Makes Me Do Foolish Things"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UItw_...feature=relmfu

Youre welcome Marv-Roz quite good!

How great to see both Annette & Roz step out front and sing lead. I like what I've heard this morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGq21...feature=relmfu great inerplay amongst the ladies--after time they are going to be knockouts in concert!

Annette sounds very good!!!! thanks for sharing. Never heared her singin any lead before.

Awesome! I have a feeling the new girl can blow, and seems to have a nice range. I wish them the best!

A fair singer at best. I was not impressed as I sing on various choirs and I know good singing and that wasn't it, imo. [[No wonder Martha doesn't use her.) I thought Rosalind sounded good.

She helped creat fantastic vocals on Heat Wave etc!!

Quote Originally Posted by nosey View Post
    A fair singer at best. I was not impressed as I sing on various choirs and I know good singing and that wasn't it, imo. [[No wonder Martha doesn't use her.) I thought Rosalind sounded good.
    Nosey in your post you said "no wonder Martha don't use her" Roz and Annette's blend on backing vocals are much stronger than Lois and Delphines. Just listen to them both [[Roz & Nett, Lois & Delphine). I sing and direct several choir's and I hear the potential in Annettes voice. With coaching, confidence and time singing lead she will develope into a fantastic lead. I was very much impressed with her and her potential.

I was commenting on her leading that song. She probably does harmonize well but for a lead singer, I'm not impressed. They way she sounds on that song, she couldn't get a lead on any of the choirs I sing on. Peace out.

Yeah peace out