[REMOVE ADS]

Diana and Rhonda at the Skating with the Stars Gala 2nd April.

Bob Ellis was also there, love the fact that Diana and Bob are still close and he has remaned a constant presence in Rhonda life, even though Berry was her biological father, Bob was the one that brought her up and as Rhonda herself said, she's got "two fathers" and rightly so.

Diana looks so pretty!

Diane looks lovely and at least 25 years younger than her actual age.

Roberta

Diana looks great. As always.

Bob on the otherhand. Oye. Did he ever remarry?

Glad to see they came out to support Mary Wilson's girls!

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    Diana looks great. As always.

Bob on the otherhand. Oye. Did he ever remarry?
    I think Bob looks good for a 66 year old man. Rhonda Ross was honored with the "Leadership Award" along with Vera Wang and Ellen Lowey.

http://www.figureskatinginharlem.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    I think Bob looks good for a 66 year old man. Rhonda Ross was honored with the "Leadership Award" along with Vera Wang and Ellen Lowey.

http://www.figureskatinginharlem.org/
    Dr. Barbara Ross-Lee was there also. Strong women!

Quote Originally Posted by simplysupreme View Post
    Dr. Barbara Ross-Lee was there also. Strong women!
    Is Dr. Barbara Ross-Lee kin to Diane/

Thanks!

Roberta

Bob used to be so gorgeous! Damn, gettin old is a btich, ain't it? That picture of Rhonda makes me flash on this album cover:

Is Dr. Barbara Ross-Lee kin to Diane/

Thanks!

Roberta
    Her big sis, Roberta!

Quote Originally Posted by simplysupreme View Post
    Her big sis, Roberta!
    Thank you simplysupreme.

Best to you,

Roberta

Thank you simplysupreme.

Best to you,

Roberta

No problem, dear.

Wow, Bob isn't frozen in time. He looks good for 66 too.......or whatever he is. I thought he still looked like he did on the cover of People in the 1970's!

Getting old is just fine ~ you just gotta bring your head around to accepting it.

I can't believe how these women can cut and paste and tuck and tweak and fake it all up so they look 45 forever.

How come these Ross's and Gordy's and Ellis's all get on so well and have no screw ups in the family? There don't appear to be many or any celebrity familys like them.

Quote Originally Posted by jillfoster View Post
    Bob used to be so gorgeous! Damn, gettin old is a btich, ain't it? That picture of Rhonda makes me flash on this album cover:

He could just be ill or have been ill recently. That may explain why he looks like Martin Short.

I know they were watching Ice Skating, but he does bear a strong resemblance to Martin Short as "Jack Frost"

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    Summit, New Jersey, United States of America [[Free-Press-Release.com) April 4, 2012 -- For Immediate Release

DIANA ROSS, VERA WANG, AND DONALD TRUMP JOIN OLYMPIC CHAMPIONS
    TO CELEBRATE FIGURE SKATING IN HARLEM’S 15TH ANNIVERSARY
    2012 Skating with the Stars Gala raises approximately 700K to support innovative educational and fitness programs

[[April, 2012) -- Figure Skating in Harlem [[http://www.figureskatinginharlem.org) announced that its Skating with the Stars2012 gala honoring international fashion designer Vera Wang and dynamic Figure Skating in Harlem patron Ellen Lowey is expected to raise approximately $700,000. Harlem artist and entrepreneur Rhonda Ross, accompanied by her mother, the legendary Diana Ross, received the Star Leadership Award. This one-of-a-kind benefit event was held on Monday, April 2, 2012, at Wollman Rink in Central Park. First Lady Michelle Obama sent a letter to be read on her behalf.

The money raised goes to support Figure Skating in Harlem’s [[FSH) innovative academics and fitness program for underserved girls, transforming the lives of these 6-18 year-olds and helping them to grow in confidence, leadership, and academic success. Through its unique programming, FSH empowers young girls by combining educational, artistic, and fitness opportunities through the discipline of skating. “FSH is a vital resource for girls in some of the most under-served communities in New York City. We are continuing to expand our programs as we plan for a future home ice rink of our own with state-of-the-art educational facilities to anchor in the community,” said FSH Founder & Executive Director Sharon Cohen.

Joining more than 600 guests for a festive night of ice skating, autographs, photos, and more were top fashion designers Vera Wang, Kenneth Cole, and B Michael, business moguls Donald Trump, Terry Lundgren, and Stephen Bollenbach, and television personalities including Soledad O’Brien, Tamara Tunie, Jake T. Austin, Rebecca Budig, BD Wong, Harry Smith, and more. Also showing their support were Kevin & Dani Jonas, Emme, New York Rangers legend Rod Gilbert, and Celebrity Apprentice stars Dee Snider and Dayana Mendoza.. An inaugural gala dinner celebrating 15 years of FSH was held at The Central Park Boathouse following the skating portion of the night.

Throughout the evening, guests skated with Olympic legend Scott Hamilton, reigning Olympic Champion Evan Lysacek, and many more Olympic and world-class skaters including Olympic Champions Sarah Hughes and Tara Lipinski, Sasha Cohen [[Olympic Silver Medalist), Todd Eldredge [[World Champion), Tanith Belbin [[Olympic Silver Medalist with partner Ben Agosto), Joannie Rochette [[Olympic Bronze Medalist), Paul Wylie [[Olympic Silver Medalist), and Nicole Bobek [[World Bronze Medalist), as well as the entire 2012 United States World Team: Meryl Davis and Charlie White [[2012 US Ice Dancing Champions and 2012 World Silver Medalists), Caydee Denney and John Coughlin [[2012 US Pairs Figure Skating Champions), Jeremy Abbott [[2012 US Men’s Figure Skating Champion), Ashley Wagner [[2012 US Women’s Figure Skating Champion), Alissa Czisny [[2011 US Women’s Figure Skating Champion), Maia and Alex Shibutani [[World Bronze Medalists), Adam Rippon, Mary Beth Marley and Rockne Brubaker, and Madison Hubbell and Zach Donohue.

The 2012 Skating with the Stars auction runs through April 17th at www.charitybuzz.com/fsh, and includes the chance to meet President Bill Clinton, Vera Wang, Soledad O’Brien, Carson Kressley, Brian Boitano, Watch What Happens Live host Andy Cohen, Sophie & Katherine from DC Cupcakes, and many, many more.

http://www.figureskatinginharlem.org

For more information, contact: Jennifer Niederhoffer [[917) 699-2939 [jennifer@impressmediapr.com]

Attachment 4720 - here is another picture

Go Rhonda!

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Attachment 4720 - here is another picture
    What a lovely photo.

Thank you,

Roberta

awwwww cool pics
    Thanks for sharing
    adorable little boy.

Great pics - Rhonda sure does favor Berry...

It's great to see Diana become just another Grandmother, one that looks 50.............but no nails, just average hands.

I believe on Rhonda's facebook she refers to Bob as "my dad". Great when you have a family like that.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Wow, Bob isn't frozen in time. He looks good for 66 too.......or whatever he is. I thought he still looked like he did on the cover of People in the 1970's!

Getting old is just fine ~ you just gotta bring your head around to accepting it.

I can't believe how these women can cut and paste and tuck and tweak and fake it all up so they look 45 forever.

How come these Ross's and Gordy's and Ellis's all get on so well and have no screw ups in the family? There don't appear to be many or any celebrity familys like them.
    Is this the PEOPLE magazine you are talking about????

Another very cute photo of Bob, Rhonda and Tracee.

Does anyone know whether Bob ever re-married again?????????? I am just curious to know if Tracee and Chudney had other half brothers or sisters but I have a feeling that even if Bob got married again, I don't think he had anymore kids because we don't get to hear about them, if he had, I am sure along the line, one of Diana's girls would have mentioned it.

Quote Originally Posted by David J View Post
    Does anyone know whether Bob ever re-married again?????????? I am just curious to know if Tracee and Chudney had other half brothers or sisters but I have a feeling that even if Bob got married again, I don't think he had anymore kids because we don't get to hear about them, if he had, I am sure along the line, one of Diana's girls would have mentioned it.
    Bob remarried. In the 80s or 90s, there was a picture of Bob, his wife, and Diana together at the opening of [[I believe) a pet supply store, the couple's new business.
    Last edited by reese; 04-06-2012 at 09:29 AM.

Bob was a creation back in the day; I wouldn't have minded dipping my toe into that, honey.

It's too bad he hasn't held up. But I suppose we all get older and lose a bit of that ju-ju. Fortunately, Diana still has it.

LOL, Mary, you are a bad one today! Good lady.

That was the People Magazine I remembered.

Ross had the Rhonda lips in those days.

I do see a lot of Rhonda in that People cover.

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    Bob remarried. In the 80s or 90s, there was a picture of Bob, his wife, and Diana together at the opening of [[I believe) a pet supply store, the couple's new business.
    Thanks for the information but I still wonder whether he is still married to the woman and did he have any other kids????????

Did Bob change his name from Silberstein to Ellis? Confused with the different names?

He went by "Ellis" professionally for a while early on but eventually went with his real name "Silberstein" if I remember correctly

As I recall, that People magazine cover was shortly [[maybe just a couple months) before they announced their split. Great cover. I remember it well.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I know they were watching Ice Skating, but he does bear a strong resemblance to Martin Short as "Jack Frost"
    You are hilarious...I don't think it's his looks so much as the expression on Silberstein's face at the moment when the photo was snapped...probably a bad choice for the print.

Attachment 4748

Another picture with Mr. Silberstein, Dr. Lee, Vera Wang

I love, love, love how that little boy is doing the famous "Stop!" move in the photo. That is precious and I'm glad he is learning Supreme ways at such a young age. That is just precious.

Penny

Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    I love, love, love how that little boy is doing the famous "Stop!" move in the photo. That is precious and I'm glad he is learning Supreme ways at such a young age. That is just precious.

Penny
    It's such a charming photo of a healthy and happy family Penny.

May God bless them and may he bless you my dear foot cream provider.

Fondly,

Roberta
    Last edited by Roberta75; 04-13-2012 at 01:42 PM.

My friend John Coughlin - the current US pairs champion - met Miss Ross at the benefit after he skated and said she was very nice.

Diana's sister looks very good in the picture as well.