[REMOVE ADS]

"Nightflight" Tue Apr 10, 9P-12M ET: My Annual Dusty Springfield Tribute!

Hello there, folks! Tonight...despite all my attempts to ward it off....I AM SICK.....cough, laryngitic, fever, achy...and I'll spare you the other symptoms since I love ya so much. Hence....no Dusty on "Nightflight" tonight. If you know the show, I don't think I've missed one in a long time, so my track record is good. Sorry for the "no show" and no show. I anticipate next week to be feeling my healthy old self, and will give you 3 hours of Dusty in all her glory.
    Thanks for your understanding....
    John
    Last edited by midnight johnny; 04-10-2012 at 04:31 PM.

Hi John, have a great show. Perhaps you would please play 'Losing You' [['64) or 'What's It Gonna Be' for me as it's my birthday on 14th April.

Quote Originally Posted by copley View Post
    Hi John, have a great show. Perhaps you would please play 'Losing You' [['64) or 'What's It Gonna Be' for me as it's my birthday on 14th April.
    Sorry you beat me to the punch, copley. We'll try again next week. Happy Happy Birthday Baby!

Get well soon John.

thanks, copley!

Take care of yourself John. I know you don't want to miss a show, especially a Dusty special, but you need the time to get well. You are always here for us, I don't even remember the last time you were a no show. So take the time my friend and get well. See you next time. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Get lots of rest, John. See you next week.

Jim

It must be catchy John. I have been fighting a cold since last Thursday too, even missed Easter dinner grrr

take care of drink lots of liquids see you next week

Quote Originally Posted by sophisticated_soul View Post
    Take care of yourself John. I know you don't want to miss a show, especially a Dusty special, but you need the time to get well. You are always here for us, I don't even remember the last time you were a no show. So take the time my friend and get well. See you next time. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
    Joseph....thank you for making me feel not so bad about the show NOT going on. I appreciate it....

Quote Originally Posted by JimBagley View Post
    Get lots of rest, John. See you next week.

Jim
    Thank you, Jim!

Quote Originally Posted by lovechild View Post
    It must be catchy John. I have been fighting a cold since last Thursday too, even missed Easter dinner grrr

take care of drink lots of liquids see you next week
    Tony....sorry that you are under the weather....feel better...see you next week too!

Sorry to hear some of you guys are having a bad time. Tony is right......drink plenty of fluids to wash it out of the system.

Get well soon folks