[REMOVE ADS]

Lauryn Hill & Ron Isley | Close To You [[New 2010 [[Original))

Last edited by abfan; 09-08-2010 at 02:27 PM.

just beautiful

ist this from ronalds new album?

and good to hear that Lauryn still has it, it´s been a while since her last album

Thanks for posting. Ron did this version on the "Here I Am" album, Isley meets Bacharach. I guess they went back and added Lauren's vocals to the track. Lauren's voice is beautiful on the track. Very nice.

I miss Lauryn very much..her unplugged had its moments..I used to perform "Adam Lives in Theory" and "Mr Intentional" from that set..the music scene is alot less intellectual without her songwriting...

Very nice indeed,ron brings it strong and ms hill is a nice touch very nice!!

pshark Guest
    How is this Original?

Very beautiful....wow, chill bumps

Isn't this really just Lauryn's dubbed over Ron's performance with Burt Bacharach? I hear people fawning all over it but
    she's "dueted" with Bob Marley and Curtis Mayfield in this way before. I love her voice but don't forget, she started out as
    a rapper which to me means she wouldn't mind taking credit for something she never actually did. I'll believe them together
    when I SEE them together. Shit, at least Al Green actually had Corrine Bailey Rae in the studio with him...