[REMOVE ADS]

Jackson 5 confusion?

I just recently rejoined this forum...so I hope I'm not posting a duplicate. Is there any reason why Motown/Universal hasn't released a Jackson 5 DVD of their greatest tv performances like they've done for Marvin, Supremes, Smokey, Temptations and 4 Tops?? I find that very strange and loooong overdue.

Great to see you back on the page, MP.

I've been wondering the same thing for some time now. Hey Mr. Weinger, how about a little love to us J5 fans? Some Ed Sullivan, some Hollywood palace, some Sonny & Cher, Push Expo '72, the Diana special and ah.....Goin' Back to Indiana? Just throwing a few ideas out there.

Could the decision to not release anything have to do with Michael himself, or his estate?

I bought the Jacksons 75 Mexico tv studio concert from I Offer..ive never seen a more slick,dynamite show ever..I also got a"destiny" concert in London which had the same slick polish...now Im after footage of the Triumph and Victory tours..

I don't know...I would imagine it has a lot to do with licensing...maybe the cost of licensing won't match the demand. I'm just guessing...it's really frustrating.