[REMOVE ADS]

'Let My Heart Do the Walking' video on YouTube 98,627 view on YouTube [[and counting)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPeN2iiiczw
    There's many current acts that would kill for that many hits. Go Scherrie!

stopinthenameoflove Guest
    I never could find this promo video collection. Did a little snippet appear on a promo Tower CD once?

Quote Originally Posted by ivyfield View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPeN2iiiczw
    There's many current acts that would kill for that many hits. Go Scherrie!

You should post your Youre Whats Missing In My Live video--I think it's even better!

That was fresh !!
    Susaye was at the top of her game here. Scherrie was just too damn fine and had stole the role of the sexy one. Mary was just having a ball with this one.

Mary was pregnant in this clip. Although this is not my favorite performance of the song they did, the shadows on the wall in the beginning was a very nice visual. Keeping in mind that this was done in 1977 and there were some limitations [[technically speaking). I've had this video collection for more than 20 years now.